PvP Video Training (obsolete)

There are 75 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cryzis.

• Tutor: Cryzis

Flight Assistant: Pui De Zmeu

Video Editor: Martind Forlon & The Cro Legend

Full List:

[expander]

Beginners:

- Flight

- Setup

- Combat

Advanced:

- Engine Kill

- Evades

- Attacks

Professional:

- Rapid Fire

- Standing Still

- Breaks

Veteran:

- Moves

- Rotation

- Aftermath

[/expander]

Information: These videos are just to get you up to speed in case you have difficulties with your combat skills.

Beginners:

Flight

Setup

Combat

Advanced:

Engine Kill

Evades

Attacks

Professional:

Rapid Fire

Standing Still

Breaks

Veteran:

Moves

Rotation

Many thanks goes to Pui de Zmeu , The Cro Legend & Martind Forlon!

• In other words, while flying in front of ur enemy usualy with no engine kill on, move ur mouse cursor in frontal circles, thrust should be at max speed or depends in which way u want to make ur anemy waste his CDs , in around 200-300 m push engine kill and turn around, after that leave engine kill up and combine it all the time with reverse thrust-thrust + strafes left and right::P There's more but he'll explain better:))

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• The Engine Kill comes with the Advanced level , that's why I didn't use any EK in this video. Basically , when you get to the EK part , you'll need to practice a lot with it in order to know how to use it , I can't really explain you how , because I am using it by my own ways. Once you know how to fight , the only thing that remains for you is practice , nothing more.

The experience is the best teacher for everything , you can't just learn how to fight from a bunch of videos until you start practicing and being really dedicated to this and start fighting.

• About movement, if u need support and don't feel like doing those too, u should watch the movement trailers i did for CFPD and maybe i can just simple make them public, just saying, if u need me to that, PM me and i shall post them for all to see;)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Actually I have everything except for the last video " Aftermath " (yes, changed the name) , tnx.

Here's the list:

Beginners:
    - Flight
    - Setup
    - Combat

Advanced:
    - Engine Kill
    - Evades
    - Attacks

Professional:
    - Rapid Fire
    - Standing Still
    - Breaks

Veteran:
    - Moves
    - Rotation
    - Aftermath

• The video it's really basic. But it's correct start from the basic !

• The next video will probably be released tomorrow evening along with Combat. I want to finish the Beginners videos first and then somewhere around the week(after the weekend) will be released the whole Advanced package.

About Professional and Veteran , I need to check them all and write the instructions to them as well , which will take time. But it won't be that much , somewhere in October , I think everything will be ready.

PS: These names , Beginners , Advanced etc. may probably sound weird , but I can't come up with better naming

• Information: If everything goes smooth today , the rest of the Beginners videos and the whole Advanced package will be released somewhere afternoon or tonight.

• GREAT

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Information: Setup video added

The rest of the vids, later in the day (hopefully) , cuz of RL stuffs

• Update: The whole Beginners and Advanced Package -> Uploaded ( check the upper post ).

Professional and Veteran - Soon.

• Thank also to Cro , Forlon and Pui for the awesome job and making that happen ;]

• LOL, it hurts me when i see this vids (joke) , good job Crysis and thank you for show us all this :thumbsup:

• hehe

Anyway , Professional and Veteran - Soon too

• So the "Veteran" part will be released too ? (in public) :P

Normally that comes after a series of in game training :P And well, only to the "legal" side players, but that doesn't rlly matter lately, if the enemies are too easy, it's not fair, neither fun... that's why Maxbur was giving out lessons/training sessions few months ago.

And well, Forlon got up to "Professional" and the bit in "Veteran" about "Rotations" in his trainings :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Don't tell me what's not fair and what's not fun. These videos are meant for those who likes to LEARN , I don't care if they can be used against me or whatever , the point is to have fun and those players who wants to become better or those who are new to the game and the server , have almost no source from where to learn , not like we had in the past.

I am doing this for them , not for myself. I've already achieved what I can for these 5-6 years of PvP and I decided to share my knowledge to the rest of the community. ;]

So , to the " haters " , find something better to do rather to fill my thread with spam.