PvP Video Training (obsolete)

There are 75 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cryzis.

• Hey Cryzis, don't take any offense from anybody
    they just envy you ! :D

You have done a fantastic job there, and I'm sure it will help a LOT OF PEOPLE, esp including me 8).

@ Michael:
    These vids and any vid comming can and will only be a first step, a hint, an idea givin' to those who might
    otherwise be too afraid and look for advice other than killed dozen's of times before they pick it up. ....
    and might be driven away by then.

In the end: PRACTICE can be the only true teacher and will ever be.
    But THIS HERE will give some good and easy to catch "guidelines" for the experience of forthcomming, unnumbered DEATH
    ( I don't believe in death ! I RESPAWN :P )

Furthermore: I would vote for STICKIING this thread.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Don't tell me what's not fair and what's not fun. These videos are meant for those who likes to LEARN

Wait, wait, you misunderstood it cus of the phrase in the beggining ( and missing the " :P " ? ), I was actually glad for this as it's great for theese times and that you are doing (or continueing) what Maxbur, your old/first trainer did, sharing the knowledge freely :D

Notice -> "" if the enemies are too easy, it's not fair, neither fun "" ;) That points positively to this. As well the part of ""And well, only to the "legal" side players, but that doesn't rlly matter lately"" as well, agrees with what you said.

Sorry if I ambiguous :D You (Crysis) know I shared training classes and information to everyone who needed and asked, since quite a while ago ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I think you also misunderstood , nobody in CF has ever teached my anything about fighting. I learned by myself how to fight all of these years.

• I only want to say that those commented videos are imo great becayuse can best way show/explain to players what they can use in combat, and they can see it from 'theirs view' in fight.

• Very very good vids C... helpful for pvp and pve.

• Update: Professional Pack in Monday - Tuesday. The Veteran one will follow shortly after the Professional. I still need to do the last video ( Aftermath ) , which I am reserving for last, because I want to make it the best of all ... hopefully.

Edited once, last by Cryzis: edited ().

• Update: Professional Pack Added

(check the first post)

The last pack Veteran will follow shortly except for the last video ( Part 12 - Aftermath ). That video will be left on purpose for a lot of making and editing in order to make it perfect. Basically it'll be about every video , which are (11) and put into 1 video , showing everything.

And of course with your permission OP , it would be really great if you upload them all in SWAT as a separate section named " PvP Training " after the " Users " section(or wherever feels more comfortable). It'll be much easier for the newcomers to orientate themselves in the portal in case they need something like that ( PvP Training ).

The videos will be ready to download for everyone once everything's complete. I will upload them at Google when that happens. And when they are done , if you want , you can proceed and upload them at the portal OP.

• will prepare such a section asap

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• awesome, thank you !

When everything's complete and I share the link for download for all of the videos , feel free to download and upload them at SWAT ;]

• WHAT HELL !!!!!!!!!!

...... I have learned how to perform dogfight in current realistic flight simulator (Lock On, Strike Fighters 2, with all realistic setup, except easy-radar).
    I feel it so good, like a second nature for me, (the first nature are fight, with fists, make girls crazy for me, and drive supercars (when I have one)) and I'm strong in this.

But those videos show a complexity about CF, which I didn't realize, that make this even more complex that real (actual) dogfight !
    Strange for a game that seems made just for fun, with mouse flight instead joystick.

That's why it's hard for me to defeat more than 2 Coalition Rogues at time ......

I don't know if I'll learn these professional CF techniques ....

• At least now you know them, and they are step by step, it's much easier than when you didn't even know they exist.

And well, the button options are not more than what's in the Config list. It's jsut the way you use the ship's features that makes the magic :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• True about the configuration of the guns , it just makes them to fire in a specific order which is very cool ;]

Hehe , I didn't know about that small difference between the realistic fligt simulators and CF , but thank you for telling me :D

Don't worry about the Professional Pack , the practice will teach you how to fight in the meantime. These videos are just to show how you can use your already achieved skills (sort of).

I also haven't learned how to fight in a day or two in the past. I have like 8 years of experience in Freelancer and 5-6 of them are in CF MP. The practice taught me how to fight till now and I STILL have a lot to learn ;]

So, don't worry about it, just practice more and you'll get it too ;]

PS: Btw a very good gun and evade practice is with fighting Ancients.

• PS: Btw a very good gun and evade practice is with fighting Ancients.

Right, go near their planets where wings of machines keep coming, and survive, quite a nice training as you can do it in SinglePlayer :D (for those with limited internet or for the singleplayers)

• Info: Sorry for bringing you some bad news , but the last videos might take a while due to RL and due to some improvements.

As a whole , they are all ready , the first two videos in the Pack's list will be ready fast , but the last one will take a while due to the merging of lots of videos and editing them afterwards.

I hope till the end of the week , everything will be ready. Not really sure though due to RL mostly , but I hope I can finish them by then.

• Well, it's just a delay, it's good news that they will still be uploaded and published sooner or later :D

Take your time to make them correctly, with no rush, so people can understand the tips correctly.

• WOW !!!

I dont know if you have so many tips and skills in PVP ......

So far i never use that skill .... [ i only use the basic skill like launching missile and CDs ]

I use 85 % of killing insting on my PVP :D

i hope i can find a new tips in PVP ...
    someday i will show you how to kill your opponent with TORPEDO !!!

cuz now 80 % of ppl die with my torpedo on PVP :D

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• * Moves Uploaded(The Front Page)

Rotations - Soon

Aftermath - Very soon

• Rotation Video Uploaded(check the first page)

The last video Aftermath , Soon