FreeLancer 2 By Chris Reberts ??? There's going to be an anoucement on October.

There are 170 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cygna.

• developer on one side, game on the other side

people hype the developer and the game... not knowing what they will get
    if people are allowed to push this hype why shouldnt there be people which voice their concerns?

before chris roberts started this new project i actually did respect this guy
    his methods so far changed my mind... but thats a matter of cause and reaction

he got 7 mio $ in a pretty disgusting way... and if this game will be a success or failure is not sure
    maybe he will build the next gen game that you are expecting... maybe he will use the 7mio$ for something that is unplayable

the most hyped games are generally the ones that turn out worst
    -> StarCraft 2, Diablo3, Mass Effect 3, etc.
    And Chris Roberts is not necessarily the best game developer considering that his last 4 games pretty much failed.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well I will coment one more time and what ever happens I won't talk on this thread again ......now,,,,,I didn't mean to put anyone down , person ,game itself, or anyother person,place or thing anyone might of thought I was talking about,,,,I never did play wing kommander so I can't say that was good or bad, Second I like anything having to do with space, and I was just trying to just make a suggestion on how it might be and not how I want it to be....so however it comes out I'm sure someone will put it down......happens all the time.....but however it turns out one thing is for sure.......we will just have to wait. so no more guessing or what if's.......lets just let it be and wait for the game to come ..........

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• Well, Mass Effect 3... Ok with the ending I think the same way like you, but the rest of ME 3 was just hilarious Awesome nice work! I didn't say he's the best Game Developer, Hell I don't even know why people think that. I just think this Project... It looks very VERY Interesting, that's why I just say, people lay back take a Drink and Let's see how it will turn out... I mean Nobody here in SWAT-Community Donated for this game, RIGHT? :bohsw:

• ME3 was a bugged, incomplete, illogical game where the developers have cut out almost everything that made the previuos mass effects game interesting sorry but me3 was the worst of the games

and if you focus on the look of a game only then I can tell you a large number of great looking games which are meanwhile dead -> see black prophecy

id rather support games like this for the fact that the dev team is reliable and always delivered good work

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• NO NO! The biggest thing that caughts my interest in gameing is their story nd Gameplay... Don't get me wrong Like I told, ME 3 had it's holes BUT it wasn't a total failure (well maybe with the ending YES but without...). I liked it's story.

• ME, ME2 great and OK but ME3 peace of crap (give me 60$)..my two cents.

• X Rebirth looks greatly realistic, not about effects, but how the stations depods and such would look, being human made, not perfect stations with geometrical shapes.

I like that 8).

And well, about games... fortunately I first try them the pirate way. In any place where you can get such games, it says "If you like/enjoy the game, Buy it !" or with a addition of "Support the creators by buying it" and etc.

So at least I don't have much to complain, at least the money refunding petitions part :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ME3... was pure crap
    Mass Effect was a game about choices... which choices do you have in ME3?
    The most important elements of the game were simply cut out... ME3 for me destroyed the trilogy.
    It was an absolutely predictable game without anything new.

You might check this thread: Spoiling the game?
    About 2 years before ME3 was released I wrote what the game will be like... today you can compare if my words turned out to be true or not.

Today I can also make a precise statement about what Star Citizen will be like.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, Star Citizen has no "trilogy" nor is a sequel of something (game inspirations shouldn't be counted as presequels or something), so he shouldn't try to ruin the game and everything, as well that it's pretty much his last chance to make something good... he's getting old, and if he fails this one, he will lose any future in here. He started well, he didn't fail at the funding grabbing part, let's see if he continues the same way :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• he even fails to set up a forum that doesnt collapse every few days

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I have always liked egosoft's outlook on the Space Sim front, and this one actually looks a fine
    piece of work...They know how to keep you interested in their franchise and don't have
    crowd funding to achieve their goals... Kudos to them
    I might actually go and buy this !!!

Nice find OP.. :thumbsup:

Rgds

Cygna