Development - new Silver Arrows experimental ship

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Development - new Silver Arrows experimental ship

sal_3010.png

Silver Arrows Cambridge Labs yesterday released short info that final field tests for a newly developed Silver Arrows Fighter are almost over. This new ship should ensure big combat advantage due used special armament and ship hull material. We are proud to announce, that all so far passed severe tests in open space were big success and our ship is almost prepared for final production.

SA lab engineer added: "I had never seen such agility and deadly beauty in one. Soon all will want to own this ship, but I think that will be only very few pilots which will be able this ship acquire. And before you will ask me, identity of the pilot that performs the actual testing is strictly confidential. No one from us technicians saw him without a space suit and closed helmet."

--Silver Arrows News Channel

• Rules:

• MAIN:
      Take screenshot for ship used by SA_Experimental. For first three reward 10M, 4-5th will receive 2M. (Journalists want to see/know this ship! ... and pay well)
    • START:
      Everytime when this ship with bounty (placed by myself) appear in space. Will be launched regularly (once/week) and announced few days in advance.
    • END:
      Is more as one hour in space (can be, and is expected longer time up to 2 hours); Is attacked for bounty -> on attacker will be placed bounty (up to 10M) and set NO ACCESS for Omega-3
    • BONUS:
      For the best (details - short distance) screenshot (posted here on portal) - will be given bonus 5-10M. ... use your imagination how you can do this. (Atm is not decided if for every event or for currently used ship).
    • USEFUL INFORMATION:
      Experimental ship is ongoing deep in space tests. It mean that this ship is doing exploration. Are not used some 'unpopular', but good working hidding tactics. Pilot is exploring jumps, wrecks, bases (where he dock).
    • Participate can all players, no restrictions for RP or ship. (can be 'win' in unarmed light fighter or small trader without license)
    • Area of operation: Sirius space. Is planned (later) to go also to Altair or IC
    • NOTES:
      This action works fully under RP rules, is unofficial and are not expected exceptions. ... you can also count that pilot who will fly ''ship' will use all RP possibilities to do yours 'hunt' harder :) . On other side you can cooperate with others, use your imagination. ... Journalist do not care how or who take what they need.
    • Is planned change this ship (rare nice designs) from time to time

• p.s.: will be nice if are not used switching between chars after is hunt started. This way you will only lose fun in the end (and if noticed will have some RP consequences :))
  • [SOC]Lonewolf: :D hehe

Some updates:
    Start for this thing will be 24th around 20:00 server time (can be little sooner but I cant quarantee exact time). ... is possible for EMs inform ppl about this?
    Participate can all players, this do not require combat skills, but ofc is good to have space knowledge :) ... and are possible some surprises for those skilled (:D)

Char name: SA_Experimental
    Area of operation: Sirius space
    Prices: described above (there will be some small rewards also for ppl who decide 'hunt' and come/find later)
    Duration: various, depend about players interest and luck ;)
    Event start: when this char with bounty shows in space.

Note: this action works fully under RP rules, is unofficial and are not expected exceptions. ... you can also count that pilot who will fly ''ship' will use all rp possibilities to do your 'hunt' harder :).

... one last thing: will be nice if are not used swithing between chars after is hunt started. This way you will only lose fun in the end.

... action, pilot behaviour and small details will be updaated after will be gained real experience how this will work.

see you in space mates and good hunting!

• nice may have to hunt my self on this one

EM Rifty can do a few adverts in game for this event for you :)

rifty out :)

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• thanks, i'll try not to miss it.

@ [SOC]Lonewolf: i got some cash for my first cloaking device stashed away and i'd be more than happy to use it to get you set up with a new ship or two until you get your ID back. Really enjoyed our carnage in Hypespace, you'll need a ship to do that again ;)

Just hit me up in game or so.

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

Edited 2 times, last by 0ldF4rt: formatting errors, see OP's post to whom it may concern: just use @name not @[username]name... the rest is automatic ().

• the @ was probably meant for [SOC]Lonewolf

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @OP: ???

@0ldF4rt: thx glad to hear it that at least one person enjoyed the event :D im also planning for an other DK-altair mission, if people wish to do so.
    and i think that their is no need for sponsoring me a fully loaded ship, thx tho. i already talked with OP about it.

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• well... see screenshot.. then you will see what i meant

-> the username bbcode displays the name of everyone who reads this thread.... so its not the best choice to use it when you want to leave a message to a specific user

Files

• forum.jpg

(432.35 kB, downloaded 40 times, last: )

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :tanz::walklike::nummer1:

A huge gratitude to RedHorse, I couldn't have done anything without his help. :thumbup:

Files

• screen3.PNG

(1.52 MB, downloaded 58 times, last: )

Edited 3 times, last by Cresthen: correction ().

• I think are some better pics :) ... (only to all who have them: do not post ship type pls :) )

Thank you all who tried theirs luck: 4 who tried, 3 successful and one random encounter who do not had knowledge .. well, he got short info about his bad luck :).

IOC(Inquisitor) ... 10M
    RedHorse ... "unsuccessful" :)
    Glen Morangie ... 10M
    <X<<_Tol_>>X> ... 10M
    BigG ... lost his price (not knowledge about this action)

See you all next week :)

Edit by

Rules:

• Edit by

• Edit by

MAIN:
      Take screenshot for ship used by SA_Experimental. For first three reward 10M, 4-5th will receive 2M. (Journalists want to see/know this ship! ... and pay well)

• Edit by

START:
      Everytime when this ship with bounty (placed by myself) appear in space. Will be launched regularly (once/week) and announced few days in advance.

• Edit by

END:
      Is more as one hour in space (can be, and is expected longer time up to 2 hours); Is attacked for bounty -> on attacker will be placed bounty (up to 10M) and set NO ACCESS for Omega-3

• Edit by

BONUS:
      For the best (details - short distance) screenshot (posted here on portal) - will be given bonus 5-10M. ... use your imagination how you can do this. (Atm is not decided if for every event or for currently used ship).

• Edit by

USEFUL INFORMATION:
      Experimental ship is ongoing deep in space tests. It mean that this ship is doing exploration. Are not used some 'unpopular', but good working hidding tactics. Pilot is exploring jumps, wrecks, bases (where he dock).

• Edit by

Participate can all players, no restrictions for RP or ship. (can be 'win' in unarmed light fighter or small trader without license)

• Edit by

Area of operation: Sirius space. Is planned (later) to go also to Altair or IC

• Edit by

NOTES:
      This action works fully under RP rules, is unofficial and are not expected exceptions. ... you can also count that pilot who will fly ''ship' will use all RP possibilities to do yours 'hunt' harder :) . On other side you can cooperate with others, use your imagination. ... Journalist do not care how or who take what they need.

• Edit by

Is planned change this ship (rare nice designs) from time to time

• Edit by

p.s.: will be nice if are not used switching between chars after is hunt started. This way you will only lose fun in the end (and if noticed will have some RP consequences :))

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by
    ... all updated in post 2

[SOC]Lonewolf: are you sure that Cresthen pics do not give answer? :) ... ofc this pics is not for 'bonus' :)

• Whiskyrunner Industries managed to snag some pictures of the new Silver Arrows Experimental Ship.

Detailed scan data was unfortunately destroyed during an ion storm.

Enjoy ;)

PS: Thanks SA for running this

Files

• screen37.jpg

(468.38 kB, downloaded 48 times, last: )
    • screen39.jpg

(400.43 kB, downloaded 33 times, last: )

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

• WHOA !!! that shio really like EXPERIMENTAL ship :D
    i like that FORLON !!! SO CREATIVE:D
    REALLY EXPERIMENT ......

And.. i like your ship too 0ldF4rt ^^
    Really like ANGEL WING

i will go hunting too FORLON ... wait for me ^^

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• { Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

Edited once, last by [SOC]Lonewolf: . ().

• [SOC]Lonewolf: ... uff ... ROFL :) ... nice spoilers.

You know, this ship type is irrelevant. What made me rly laugh during yesterday action was when BigG asked me if is really possible on CF to get money for taking ship screenshot :) ...

... and maybe you can try catch me :) ... who knows, maybe are on this ship board some artifacts :)

• Will be again in space 2th Sept around 20:00 server time :)