FLMM Crash

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cresthen.

• When i try to activate Crossfire (1.9) in FLMM (1.31) the progress bar gose half way and then the program crashes! so i bring up the task manager and end the prosess and try again. Then the progress bar gos up a little more then crashes again! Has anyone else had this problem and if so, dose anyone know how to fix it?

Many thanks

• does FLMM really crashes or does it just "look" like? i think i have the same issue back when i activated CF... i just waited for about 10min and suddenly the mod was successfully activated, dunno why, dunno how but it works^^

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• I'm quite sure the application has stoped working as it say not responding, but i can leave it and see what happen and if not, I don't know

• make a coffee
    when you come back the activation should be finished (it does not crash)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I took the advice. Coffee and waited and it worked perfectly, thank you very much for your help. If i were to not get a reply, i think i would have shut the program down over and over until i got fed up!

• On slower PCs like what I'm using now it takes cooking a whole supper. :verrueckt:
    Congratulations on your fast activation sequence! :)