Extended Cut

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [BC]afGun.

• Control ending:

Destroy ending:

Synthesis ending:

Refusal ending (new):

[achievement][/achievement]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Finally. Now I can replay the game :)

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Nice nice , now that's what I call a good ending. But they should have limited them a bit though.

Anyway, I've downloaded their Extended Cut few days ago, but haven't played it yet due to my RL stuffs that I have to take care of. And now I know which ending I'll choose when I finish it again. Thanks OP^^

PS: Several months ago BioWare stated that they might continue the story of Mass Effect and clearly these endings proves it.

• well, yes... that are practically the endings you get

aside from the endings and a few dialogues options there is nothing worth playing the game again

so practically you can save your time and watch the vids instead

however... i think the new ending is much better

... and bioware proved that they are not the worst possible ending by including one that is even worse

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yep I watched them all and I think Control and Destroy are the best of them ( my opinion ).

But if they really continue the story of Mass Effect, I'll have to finish it again so I can import my saves into the new one(if there will be such an option if Shepard survives).

It seems that BioWare wanted with the trilogy to unite every species in the galaxy to live together and become some sort of an alliance , so they can be prepared for something worse than the Reapers which is beyond our galaxy. Or find a way(just like the Mass Relays) to reach other galaxies where they will find new species and hostility will become again, idk.

Let's hope they continue it though.

• i dont think that the story continues

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, I remember some time ago when I heard that if BioWare sees success in Mass Effect , they might plan to continue it , who knows.

• if so then i expect some franchise to it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• At least now there are hours of footage, it matters with who you are in love, or just friends, your squad, etc.

And there is a real difference between the endings :D

Now, enough wasting the time on ME3, off to ME4 ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• haha, as soon as they start developing it (and that's a big IF by the way) , no worries

• It's still an indoctrination... in the same "Destruction" ending, the low EMS one (aka vaporization ending), the wave blows up everything and wipes out all organic life, but then one guy says how hard the fight was and the sacrifices, that guy who was giving the orders in middle of the battle :O

jk, that can also have sense if you try... uhm... like that they want at engine hyperdrive outside of the galaxy's arms and the relay's range, in just few seconds.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, then don't watch any video and avoid the topic that says "Information-> extended cut", and in my post... it's not really a spoiler, what I said is part of the old cut :D Except "a guy speaking after it" that gives no info.

• And still, I was right when chosen Synthesis :)

But th control is also can be chosed... (One Shepard was the unstopable force... imagine what can do these MANY Shepards... >_<)

aside from the endings and a few dialogues options there is nothing worth playing the game again

No. It's worth.
    But if you're not played that game more than 10 times already, of cource...

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!