Hints and Tips (Spoiler version)

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• already seen that video...that guy is funny (humorous while making a point)

Michael, please tell me the other two endings

seriously? are you adding in whether Shep dies or not as an ending?

• The alternative ending won't fix the other issues that this game is having Michael. The best part from this game is when you get back on Earth and fight off the invaders.

I shouldn't have wasted my money for such a shit though. Mass Effect 2 remains the best from the series by gameplay. By story , the first one of course. Mass Effect 3 was a total failure.

• while ME2 was technically better ME1 had more RP characteristics and therefore a more interesting environment
    ME3 is just another action stupid crap thingy which does not even make sense
    (i could find better words for it but the game just does not deserve more)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, there are 6 different endings now :P They are still 95% the same though.
    The 16 ones they are saying are more ways to get to the same thing... seeing who exits out of the ship at the end or the epilogue shouldn't matter.

And well, I think all the trilogy was great, excepting the last 20 minutes of this one, what was wrong at the rest of me3 ? You had quite everything, even relationship endings, counting there's not much "time" for chatting, exploring, RP or "interesting environment" as reapers are all arround... and galactic population is decreasing fast.
    I can't compare ME3 as worse than the 2-3rd part of any other game serie... well except Final Fantasy but those have no story relation one with eachother(and others in the same situation).

Enjoying what you have instead of suffering for what you don't (and worse, being too strict or hatred), works better imo :D
    And with the next updates, the last part of ME3 should get fixed.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• There are so many things that have been change that it'll take me a lot of time writing them all down. BioWare shouldn't have let EA to tell them what to do and what not to.

There were some parts of the game that I really liked, I am not denying that fact , but mostly the game really sucked. Whatever BioWare plans to do now to " fix " these issues , the damages have already been done.

Thank EA for it.

Well, there are 6 different endings now :P They are still 95% the same though

in no way, shape or form does this answer my question

and i dont know what ya'll are raggin on ME3 for. yes the ending was HORRIBLE...

to be perfectly honest the game was well done in many other areas...such as the OST...

i will admit

the music makes the game imo...

• to be honest there was one thing that was cool in ME3
    the N7 leather jacket

the rest was just warming up something in an illogical way
    and that was not even done in a technically good way (the game has more bugs than somebody can count)

what was criticised with ME1?
    - the generic missions in almost empty worlds to find resources
    - the elevator scenes

In ME2 they replaced the generic missions with planet scanning which was the worst shit they ever could do
    nothing... really nothing on the generic missions could have been worse than scanning 30 planets in ME2
    and the elevator scenes were replaced by stupid loading screens (which in the end has destroyed the feeling that all parts of the citadel belong together)

and such "from bad to worse" decisions were also done in ME3

and seriously... switching from a mako to a hammer was also not a step forward

one good thing that can be said about ME1 and ME2 is that "you can play it more than one time"... just to see how things develop if you do different decisions
    I feel absolutly no need playing ME3 again.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Haters.

Anyone found a perfect game out there ? There is no game where there was no one saying it sucks for one or another reason, neither Freelancer.
    What some ppl expect, is different from what others expect, so such thing as a "great game" is only a concept of your own view.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ill create such a game then

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,