A CFPD Production

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• Vishnu: No, it's not a copy-paste of something from the internet and just changing the text... but I did stolen already done parts from other templates instead of wasting my time remaking what's already done :P (mainly, the animated pieces like he clocks, interface and animated ring in middle, which I'm not even sure how I could do them 8| ) But I did fixed colors, 3D positionings, etc.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Although I am a pirate, that video makes me want to go on CF in the middle of school and hunt down every CFPD on..... uhhh........ In other words great vid :D

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Vishnu: No, it's not a copy-paste of something from the internet and just changing the text... but I did stolen already done parts from other templates instead of wasting my time remaking what's already done :P (mainly, the animated pieces like he clocks, interface and animated ring in middle, which I'm not even sure how I could do them 8| ) But I did fixed colors, 3D positionings, etc.

Chinese school

• Wow....that is totally cool!! Nice work.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Ya I accepted as I do nothing about it, but it's not "like or not", if somebody didn't liked it, he could tell it, or tell what's wrong at it or what could be better. It's pure trolling or hate :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• hate is probably not the correct word

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Chose your option 12

1. for the SWAT Portal (8) 67%
    2. for Crossfire (6) 50%
    3. for other clans (4) 33%
    4. More for CFPD (1) 8%
    5. no more videos needed (1) 8%
    6. just stop asking !! (1) 8%

Should there be more videos like this for CFPD ?

Or should there be more videos like this for other clans ? (whichever asks for them)

Or for the Crossfire mod ?

Or the SWAT Portal ?

Or should I just stop making questions ? :D

• Concur with Cargo-Joe. Excellent job. Even saw the four lasers without slow motion! (might be old but I'm not that old!) :D

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Well, looks like no one did an intro for the Swat portal, for Crossfire yes.

Let's see how the poll continues ^^

• Looks like this still has some views from the ones that check the CFPD User Group, here on the Swat portal (at "USERS" tab).

But not able to do another one for now, since the main PC I used for generating the video is now, occupied by another familiar (even with that one, it still took hours to generate O.o ).