Losses Due To Server Not Saving

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lawmac1.

• I have sent tickets about loosing 16million due to the server saving problem, BUT still havent had a reply or any of the money returned.

When will this be sorted?

As many of us have lost stuff for no fault of our own!!!

• I doubt it was "many of us" from what I've seen online... but still, patience, OP is a really busy person, you can't even imagine the things he's doing daily.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• You lost some pixels...dang. There were many posts here that stated "The server is not saving data". Some GR's went in and made galaxy wide brodcasts that "The server is not saving data." Several players, including myself, logged in and told players, "The server is not saving data, pass it on." Guess what Steve? The server didn't save your data.

• guys..
    he is new to this. please a bit patience :)

btw.
    Greek accounts are about to get new billions, which will be sucked up in a deep black hole again.
    So you better grab what you can, so it wont get sucked away

• how to prove who did loose how much money?
    its not possible
    anybody could claim losses

but practically nobody did loose anything... you guys just didnt earn something in that time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• SWAT_OP-R8R: Apparently I got reports of players who lost their frag stats, and as well who lost all the money from that char not just lost the changes he did. As he was a lvl 1 char. But I only found 3 different cases, 2 of them were frags/stats related and I couldn't check any report.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• loosing frags = possible
    loosing money = not possible

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sorry to say OP that is and was possable, I did send a ticket as well with a pic (if you could see it)
    Char name Junker Clunker, sitting in NY at lev 22.
    Showed I withdraw 61mil from my account to buy a Soultrain and when I logged back in I was back in NY with a Starflier and no ship or cash. Thus cash can be lost. :(
    I am just putting my two cents in, as I have made that back. :))

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• LMAO
    Firstly; I demand nothing from anyone, I am just stating what happened to me.
    Even in the Ticket I filled out I didn't ask for anything back.
    As for the cash could really care less as its easy enough to make it back.
    Secondly; yes I know there might be some that would clam something happened to them such as loose money or equipment and such, however if someone can gain it all back then its just to infom others of what happened and thus maybe able to fix if there is a prob, which it has and thus time to move forward and make abit of cash.
    See you in Space soon

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)