New Rule!

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |PX|Dark_Raven.

• hey if you guys call a ship fast and agile....THEN WHY THE BLUE HELL ISN'T IT?

I keep buying ships with "fast and agile" in the description to see a kaymen(or however its spelled) do circle around me at max speed, can I get a chart on ships turn speed or something?

• Here's top 4:

I doubt you'll get a chart of the ships agilities. However, there are other methods of finding those out. Check Downloads section of the portal.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• In CF 1.82 we have 2-3 good ship for PvP but in CF 1.9 sure we have 10-15 good ships for PvP.
    But one thing is certain, training and training x3 ... min 100 hours ;)

• it is called fast and agile because it is fast and agile
    take all that shit out of your cargo bay to reduce its mass and you will see

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• they are not misleading.... just promotional

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Don't speak as there is a top 3 or top 5, there are over a dozen ofships that go the same of agile in their best condition...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The man asked for turn speed. Those are top 4 turn speeds for VHF fighters, as far as I remember.

He didn't ask for the best fighter, or what people feel is the best fighter.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• There is no such thing as "the best fighter". Once you know how to fight, you can beat everyone(or almost everyone, depending on your skills) with an Eagle.

Find in what you're best at and you'll know what fighter to pick.

• The best ship is the inquisition BS.
    Its great looking, its expensive, has 4 deadly (and expensive) torpedos and makes a super noob a deadly killer. :nummer1:

God luck getting money to buy it + equipment + torp ammo :vinsent:

about VHF besides one ship that seens to be more "agile" all the others seem to be very balanced, and plenty of options to choose