Inertia

There are 69 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• There is one fix to the fighter making a battleship flip ....and it requires no modification of the game. The fix is fighting a fighter-pilot that has the self respect to view using that tactic as almost a cheat^^

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• i say "it is not even installed on the server"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• server is running fine
    no changes were done (except that i changed some hook settings 5 mins ago)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• what i notice is that a Fighter with 2 cds and 1 torp feels more heavier, but thats normal becouse of the weight torp ammo add to ship.

• I just noticed something similar to the "old" inertia linear drag, but not the same thing, when I got killed by NPCs having commodities in my cargo(full cargo I think), when I undocked, that inertia was the same, or at least bigger than it should be when having an empty cargo. But it got fixed when I jettisoned new commodity stuff I got from NPCs.

It just seems that it sometimes misses to recalculate the char's inertia in certain situations... but it's something rare.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• thats possible
    the inertia relies on the original source code that was build be digital anvil and they must have had a reason why they did not enable that features (such as being not finished)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,