Juni's Body

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mr.Sphinx.

• I'd like to change Juni's body to an already existing one, say ku_female_elite_body. SP

I've done it before years ago, and have a vague rememberance of making changes in 2 files. One is the /Data/Characters/Costumes I believe (changing the "body =" line to ku_female_elite_body), and I suspect the other is Bodyparts in the same directory. Expirimenting has caused a number of game crashes, characters that cease to exist, and extended periods of facepalming.

Any help out there pls?

Sorry if the thread is out of place, I tried to reply to a different thread and got notices that it was old and tagged "done". I also got notices of 3 similar threads when trying to start a new thread....none of which answered the question.

• Apologies for the gravedig. You've actually answered your own question already. Costumes.ini, find the entry for Juni, fourth entry down, and change body = li_hatcher_body to body = ku_female_elite_body or any other valid female costume, i have a naked one of her somewhere lol. Save the file, restart FL and you're good to go. I'd suggest leaving the bodyparts file alone unless you know what you're doing.

On a slightl tangent to this, anyone ever use Alderbrans body kit with all the extra heads and other details? I've got it installed just haven't got round to messing with it yet, seems an excellent concept

• A nude patch does already exist

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• No, it's not "now", there was no update to that for many years.

That's why we tell the existing patch is ancient/prehistoric lol you won't even find it on the internet anymore since the old TLR got lost... (at least thier database)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• the nude patch was never on tlr

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hmm ? then where :D

I remember the old tlr had everything related with FL, at least from what I searched.

Never tried this patch though.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• OFC you didn´t :P