Posts by ThirdWish

I'd like to change Juni's body to an already existing one, say ku_female_elite_body. SP

I've done it before years ago, and have a vague rememberance of making changes in 2 files. One is the /Data/Characters/Costumes I believe (changing the "body =" line to ku_female_elite_body), and I suspect the other is Bodyparts in the same directory. Expirimenting has caused a number of game crashes, characters that cease to exist, and extended periods of facepalming.

Any help out there pls?

Sorry if the thread is out of place, I tried to reply to a different thread and got notices that it was old and tagged "done". I also got notices of 3 similar threads when trying to start a new thread....none of which answered the question.

Thanks to those who tried to help. I'm still not sure what exactly resolved this, but I'll list some stuff I did do, and errors that were popping up so the masterminds might sort it out for someone else sometime.

I'd missed the scroll down options on activating 1.82 from flmm 1.31. I'm not an idiot, I'm a frustrated idiot. *shoots self, strips Juni, and turns shading off*
    I was and still am getting a message that my 3d video card is not recognized. It's quite possible that it's newer than the mod. I chose the option to be compatible with "older 128meg cards /shrug. No way 8)
    For the 6th time I completely uninstalled freelancer, saved games, and deleted the Freelancer directory.
    I was getting an error message when booting flmm 3.1 having to do with a JTLP file or something like that (I notice this was in the FL directory after uninstalling). All mods successfully loaded in flmm so I hadn't been concerned.
    I deleted flmm and reinstalled
    I reinstalled fl1.82
    I face palmed and watched it, blissfully hoping it would work and Juni would be nekked. It did....she wasn't....dear gawd someone pls send me a nekked patch I'm 57. Why is such a thing not available for this game, as they are for all the others? :rolleyes: