6.000.000 Site Visits @ SWAT Portal!!

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Another major milestone in the history of the Freelancer community was passed today, we hit the 6 millions visitor limit and broke it... yay!!!!
    Considering the fact that in October 2009 we have reached 2 million visitors, nearly an year later (10 months) we made another million and in another year we doubled our visits amount, increasing it by 3 more millions (!!) shows the exponentially increasing popularity of the SWAT Portal. Thats a fantastic progress. SWAT has become a well known name and is heading into a bright future.

Congratz and thanks to all who helped to make it possible, especially OP_R8R himself and the other 5 friends who started the SWAT Portal, now with many contributors and an increasing community !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It really is exponentially, 3 millions, double in an year, the last Full year (over 10 months) nearly 1.5 mills being double, again, and until then pretty much the same, double amount of visitors each year !

Maybe by next year we have 12 mill visits :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thank you Michael for visiting us that much! LOL :P

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Attention: Irony
    I will need your help Faaby, and our Sephy's help, as I can't make 12 till next year all alone :D

lol

• yay
    ... is it bad when I say now that you cant compare this year with the last one?
    since november 2010 lancersreactor belongs to the SWAT Portal... and that of course has raised our daily visits in 2011

so if we want to double it every year, we for sure would need to acquire a few new sites (not saying that i consider that a bad idea)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• So that's why I was seeing 5.8 - 5.9 mio visits for quite a while ?

Ok then let's eat the rest of FL sites !
    With mine and Faaby's help we will get the 12 mio next year :D but I can't see well the year after that...

Anyway, it also means SWAT portal was more visited than lancers reactor as we had more than half visits way before uniting with them ^^ (or eating them)

• yes... thats very likely

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The daily visitors ammount is very impressive... in just 7 hours past midnight there already were 2000 visits, now, over 4000, and most people seem to be "Guests" and a few bots but they count a bit as they don't exit/reenter the forum in one check.

Looks like adding more topics for other games brings more people, or is it cus everyone's checking for the CF 1.9 link :D

• Well, the Portal stats are removed from the upper corner of the logo, so we can't see the total visitors so easy anymore.
    BUT ! we can still see the current stats at the "Swat Portal", at the bottom there is a "Counter" box where you can see all that info.

In this last month we got over 200K more visits, going well, isn't it ? :)

Long live to SWAT