Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I know you busy, but I have been having a prob today with a new char, and wanted to let you know. I would put a pic but it just kicks me out without any reason.

I created /CoP\Katatonisk[P] yesterday and was able to play as well without a prob, but today I was heading down to get a ship and got as far as Kyushu as was kicked down to the windows screen. Not sure what the issue is but was able to get on my other char.

Just need to know if there is a prob with my new char and if I need to creat a new guy. I just transfered cash to him for ship and guns.

Was heading to buy the Cayman, but didn't get that far. Just got through the Jumphole from Hokkaido and then kick

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

Edited once, last by lawmac1 ().

• Forgot to mention the only two things I did today that is different with this char is,

1) I bought the Armor lev 10 upgrade from X-3043

2)transfered 120mil, giving him a total of 182mil+ to but guns and a new ship.

Otherwise I haven't done anything else besides travel to other systems. I have restarted the game as well my system but still have the same.

Will try later till I hear if there is a prob with that char.

• Used the banking system to transfer money. Also did yesterday

100mil yesterday and 120mil today. Spent some and lost some thats why only have 182mil left.

However one other thing I noticed was that the color in the same has changed. It used to be Red and now its Blue, I have not changed anything or reacivated the mod.

• Sorry, The color os were it shows NPCs and other players and what guns I have. including the top area that has goto, map. It was the CF red and not its like the original game blue.

• dunno how it would be possible that the hud changes

what about other chars? are they functional?

did the server crash when you tried it? (there must have been some crashes either this night or this morning)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• All my other char were fine. I was able to get on and fly around for awhile. Also I took my one char out on afew missions just to make sure.

Seems to be just that one char for me right now, that has this prob.

• Yes was coming on to let everyone know. I did a re-install and everything seemed to go back to normal and my char are ok now, got my ship and just waiting for the rest.
    Thank you for your time.
    See you all in space soon.

• Here buged ID. :help: :buba_phone:
    I hope, players themselves organize in Ancient Hunt... later i give prizes.
    Group 10 --- 11 guns :)

Edit:
    I just was prepared to kill minimum 30 drones. Buy new ship, 4 warsy, SP keysetup aaaaaa :vinsent:

Edited once, last by Husker ().

• urgh husker thats bad news... and no we dont organize by now.. ppl are leaving doing other stuff and if you cant get back online, event will be canceled i guess :(

i just told the guys that you probably wont come back online soon, cause of your current situation.. so they are all leaving now.
    we have to re-do the event

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• Is anyone else getting red lag, and yellow lag from the server? as well as long downloading times of patches?

also forum seems sluggish...

...... anyone have any type of lag. yes, no.

"No, It's just you p0x"

"Yes, the lag is bad"

I would like to know, so if it is just me. So i can go either go look for other answers. or wait around doing something else until it clears up.

• since last restart i had no lag