Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• hello,

I'm having the same problem Lex Talionis pointed out: in MP the comunications with npcs don't work. I don't get the "battle" comments either,like when you're about to destroy someone and you see the yellow brackets around your target
    not a big deal, I actually thought it was a feature introduced to reduce lag or whatever
    in SP it does work
    ciao

• hmmm
    probably... it might be related to the lag reduction kit
    will test it later

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 8 crashes in a row
    when do i actually get my reports?
    who was crashing the server now?

seriously i am really pissed
    first ppl download the mod from an inofficial source and meanwhile 1 week passed by without that we get any information about whats going on
    the only one doing regular reports is abras

with every shit you spam me but the important stuff is not being done

Edit by
    9 crashes

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• NOT just Abras Reporting ...

Mission 11: Flee from Prison ...

Still the same problem ... Crash to Desktop when walker explored ...

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Freelancer.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.1223.11
    Application Timestamp: 00534d69
    Fault Module Name: EngBase.dll
    Fault Module Version: 1.11.0.173
    Fault Module Timestamp: 3e401cd3
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00011c20
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 7177

Additional information about the problem:
    LCID: 1033

Operating System
    MS Windows 7 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 38 °C
    Deneb 45nm Technology
    RAM
    8.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    BIOSTAR Group TA890GXE (CPU 1)
    Graphics
    W2443 @ 1920x1080
    BenQ G2220HD @ 1920x1080
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    Hard Drives
    977GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device (SATA) 26 °C
    977GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device (SATA) 27 °C
    2.09GB NULL (NULL)
    Optical Drives
    YFC 0HUZSXUJ SCSI CdRom Device
    TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C ATA Device
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• i am interested in mp
    i dont care about sp
    but thx for the report... will take care of it when the real issues are solved

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sorry.. walker Exploded....

No problem with the SP.. Just reporting for later ..before I forget ...

I agree MP more important ... been playing MP for he last hour .. no issues (two different accounts) ... (hook off)

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• fyi...
    just got the first crash in about an hour ... RIGHT AS AB tried joining ... then after the crash .. he joined correctly ..

kind Regards

• Greetings,
    yes indeed i have experienced a serious problem by now: every time i log onto server it kicks me. first i thought OP is doing some test-stuff, but when i read this here i realized that this is a problem which may have some other source, but i dont have any idea why ... it always says: "The connection to the server has been lost. Either the server you were connected to has crashed, or your internet connection to that server is not working. This is usually a intermittent problem. Please try again later."
    i hope this situation will be solved asap

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• fyi
    someone is keeping on crashing the server .. .and it's NOT AbrasDevil, Raiden, Riebens Or Bond ... (let's start he process of elimination :) )

Just another 3000 to go .. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards

• i could ask the same
    i removed one of your chars

so what have you done to cause this?
    did you buy a new ship
    new equipment
    did you trade?
    what did you do prior this problem?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• oh! you removed Striker, he got the Strike Eagle... dunno if there was something wrong with it. i just bought it put some equipment on it. but this is now a few days ago :/ i also played this char today and suddenly the server had kicked me.
    after this i wasnt able to log to any of my chars :/ i was kicked immediately by the server..

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• so when and if the fl hook gonna be fixed just wondering thats the only problem i have in the 1.9 MP was wondering if my funds that i have in my bank is still gonna be there

General Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 Central Processor AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor User Name UserGraphics Video Adapter AMD Radeon R7 200 Series Video Memory 0 Byte Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 demonsycthe!!!!

• and you changed nothing on that char before you crashed the server?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Fast Describtion of the problem: I install the game, and start it. When
    all the intro videos are over, and when the menu was suposed to appear (picture of orange space) it crashes me to the desktop. FOR BETTER DESCRIBED PROBLEM LOOK AT MY PREVIUS POSTS

I use XP professional.

I will now try to remove all CF / FL related files, and try to instal
    everything again. I might also try on lower on lower details, and less
    effects, if you think that could be the problem, and necesery.

Should i also remove the files i found with serch? In map
    C:\WINDOWS\prefech are two documents that didn't dissapear when i
    uninstalled CF 1.7 , 1.82 , 1.9 and Freelancer.

Theyr names:

Freelancer.EXE-0F10E3C1.pf

Freelancer.EXE-33C1BB1C.pf

Btw. I haven't uninstalled the FLMM (but i have deleted and uninstaled all CF related stuff in its Mods file) and FLid changer.

So what are those two documents in Prefetch for? Or what are all the documents in
    Prefetch file for? There are skype, google, chrome, More. (I NOW EAVEN
    FOUND SOME CF DOCUMENT IN IT).

It looks like a system document, as it is in WINDOWS. Idk if they are any problem, I just noticed them...

• Crossfire files don't really say Crossfire. It is all in the Freelancer folders. There should be two standard folders where things either get saved or the original Freelancer files are over written but still in the Freelancer folder. You can always back up these two files carefully and than delete them. I can't imagine an issue with that but the only reason to 'Uninstall' anything would be an easy way to remove the registry entry. I make sure I never actually hit an Uninstall when dealing with Freelancer. It should always come up completely fresh when I trigger the Install files. I would make sure you have no goo left. Simply delete the Freelancer folders whole. I don't even dig around in them. I just completely destroy them. I don't even have to deactivate Crossfire. I just simply run a back up which does exactly the same thing as a deactivate and clears itself. I don't have the 1.9 Mod so I can't say very much but it seems like people have 'goo' in their folders which should be deleted.