Now for something totally different : Why are so many NPCs Woman?

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Do they really think I will hesitate to shoot them juct because they are women?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Attention: Irony
    Yes you should hesitate....
    as you first should think about asking them a sexual favour in exchange of her lives...

Attention: Irony

I'd understand if Spiky did that question, but you.... oh well, now Spiky has somebody to date with >:-D :rolleyes: 

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Seriously ..

Everyone seems to have a much dirtier mind that me .. Wonder what went wrong when I got mine ...

I would rather take your suggestion than date spiky ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Well then, issue solved ? :D

Anyway dirty minds help humanity going on with new generations :P Some omen think why men aren't daring enough to date them when they are in front of the women... as some just stay like shocked xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• its just a consequence of the Equal Employment Opportunities policy that Op introduced on one of the first revisions of CF

you know, as the numbers of female and male pilots must remain balanced, and considering the number of male and female real players, he was forced to introduce loads of female npcs to get the desired equilibrium :P

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Arrow why you had to ruin the topic with that post O.o now how we can think dirty after seeing your phantasms post lol

• Go fight GC's in Kusari space. They are all women NPC's and they fly totally random....just like real women drivers.

• yes, and the creators sig shows his/her true beauty

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Just be careful how you decide to treat them. They can be friendly one second then coming after you with the intention of murdering you the next. Lolz.

Character List

[UR]Psyclone, [UR]Psy_Avilon, [UR]Psyclone_Bank, [UR]Psyclone_2, [UR]Psyclone_3, [UR]P$yclone, and [UR]Psy_Dom_k_Killer

• yes, and the creators sig shows her true beauty

:bwowdude:
    Now I know why you called yourself "God" in CF, cus YOU are CF itself xD Now this is why I see no "bugs" at CF.

I'm worried about the similarity between that sig and my gf... the smile... yet mine is a " younger" version :D

BTW, did your gf really allowed you post a pic of her ? lol