Hunt them down

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raiden.

• no.

The time is scheduled already. The Inner Core inhabitants are payed already, to not watch any TV-shows for this time, to leave their houses and have a nice ride on their crafts.
    I also payed them already for new triggers for their guns. So they should be pretty eager to blow some of you pilots out the sky.

If you think you are a tough pilot and they shouldnt even try to mess with you, you sign up here and prove what a tough pilot you are.
    Othewise you better do what you always do, hide and find excuses for not being there, or being too busy with other "important" things. :D :D
    no one meant personally. ;)

• it's frustrating for a faith that I could do the entire event and finish the event ...

I'm not there at 20h server time, no possible ... at 21h server time yess ....

pfff ...

• Common ppl...can we show some unity and that we care for server?
    I cannot see the other way if u don't pay for renting the system, other than to participate in a various events and that way help growth of server population!

@ ALL who read this
    So don't be ass and move ur asses to event!

Cya there ^ ^

• I seriously considering to "move" the starting time to either 20:30 or 21:00 server time.
    Just to make sure that as many as possible players, who are actually willing to participate and not to sabotage, are able to make it in time. (like Fraise and several others, who already contacted me via PM)

If you are interested in starting the whole action a bit delayed, I would apreciate it to get an information about ;)

• Riebens and Raiden are both fine with the time as is, or a little bit later...

So if there is a 'later' vote ... you have our proxy

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Thanks to all participants :)

SA_Fighter_Fraise - - - - - 20.000.000 (survived but did not collect all required guns and did not make it in time back to weth)
    SA_Tafelberg_RIEBENS - - - 20.000.000 (survived but did not collect all required guns and did not make it in time back to weth)
    SA_Explorer_RAIDEN - - - 20.000.000 (survived but did not collect all required guns and did not make it in time back to weth)

/CoP\Race_Guardian - - - 10.000.000 (left earlier and did not join back into it, therefor counts as non-surviver, who has given up)

[CCCP]Giorgi - - - 70.000.000 (group did complete both tasks)
    [CCCP]Cresthen - - 70.000.000 (group did complete both tasks)
    DraleNPC - - - 70.000.000 (group did complete both tasks)
    ~_"Sten-1"_~ - - - 70.000.000 (group did complete both tasks)

Thanks again to all participants.

I'm already planning on a next event. A bit different like usual :)

I had a bit more than 1 billion I was willing to spend. Unfortunately there were a lot of guys online (the whole time the event lasted), but NOT EVEN INTERESTED in taking part, which I think its kinda sad.

• Maybe too much requirements and eventually to inlucrative for others. Money is not everything if the chance to get it is too low.
    And besides the money i am sure everyone has those guns somewhere in his stores -> what is sad on the other way if it hinders players to take part in events.

Seems SA needs to train a bit on something where they should have won. Isnt the inner core their territory of engagement?
    Thanks to Abras who has spend hours and money to organize this event. And to Mizzi who had to spend her time without Abras ;D

signature.png

• Great event Abras .. thanks ..

@huer ... SA did not comply with the winning requirements, and there are lots of reasons for that ... non to discuss here ....

Next time come along as I did not see you there ...

Drale group.. Congrats guys .. you showed how to do it ...

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Abras great idea, but this event was a Epic fail, ofc not by ur fault m8!NPCs jumps around 1 and half hour and after 1 hour we were able to collect 1 gun. I cannot imagine what will ppl say here just for 20 mill.Guys?
    But then again OK!Tastes are different and not for discussion!

Anyway ty for ur efforts and good will :thumbup:

EDIT

Lol they collected all guns?This must be some joke?

• Bond: no joke, we seemed lucky enough to do most of the job before the lag started as the aliens in Venn were just sluggish and it was only in Jormdar where the real fun began. Besides, our team consisted of quite accomplished IC hunters, I personally dwelled there all the time before entering the clan, and so did Sten as I remember... Moreover, we settled there again recently and had some raids together with the purpose of exploration. The lag becomes quite usual for those who are used to spend half an hour trying to defeat a squad of speed-hacked and bouncing like hell alien light fighters in a cloud with 360 speed and bulky asteroids everywhere around. 8|

@Abras: the event was great :thumbup: , though the objective was quite routine, we just did what we do every day. Waiting for you to plan something special next time. :rolleyes:

And yes, congratulations to my group! Drale, thanks for staying tolerant to all that Russian bullshit in the chat. :)

P.S. Bond: we were hunting separately in 2 groups of 2 members, maybe that is why we had less lag and aquired the guns faster.

Edited once, last by Cresthen ().

• the event was a good idea and I congratulate all those who have given themselves the trouble to do so.

However the game lag a lot at times, really great, horror ... I even give my teammates to eliminate esquadrilles to retrieve two weapons (2warzy)...

This event has been very frustrating for me because I did not know at all how to play to complete all the objectifs because the lag.

Greetings, Fraise.

• Huor.

According to the original post yes. would have been too much requirements. Knowing that almost all NPC's jump like little bunnys before getting to the slaughter bank.
    But I was aware of it and decreased the ammount "drasticly" .
    Main task was 1 of each gun for each group (which is NOT that hard to get, by 4 members per group)
    additional task was 2 guns of each per group :)

Basicly they were in a group of 4 yes. but did that also mean they have to hunt as a group of 4? Since I said, "how you do it, its totally up to you, as long the group delivers the requirements", I dont think so ;)

Money is not everything thats totally right. But what else do the players on here expect, when it comes to events?
    Shooting each other in arena? (and complaining about some lag later) There are plenty of events like that which just need to be hosted on schedule

CF is a bit bigger than just Arena system to make some events, I think. And some are including those systems in their events.
    Sure, everyone has weapons already somewhere in their stores. Even those alien weapons.
    Also sure, eveyone can make money on their own.
    So, why making events then? What reward? money? no. each one can make it themself. Weapons? no. each one can collect them, buy them or steal them themself.

• Even though I could not take I part, I think this was a great eveent. Difficult, but not impossible. The only way to win is to know the systems and the Aliens - as proved by the success of the CCCP players who spend a lot of time up here. Those who found it hardest were the ones who do not play in these systems regularly.
    You actually get used to the lag and the jumpy Aliens and learn to compensate for it.
    Spend some time up here regularly and watch your PvP skills increase dramatically !!!
    As for money - ok, you can earn 20 mill per hour doing missions, but that can become boring. I bet most actually had serious fun in this event because each system is different and each Alien behaves differently.
    Abras - good on you mate for this event, don't listen to the whingers and whiners - tell them to "Man up" :D
    Bring on the next event, mate, but please I cannot do Friday, Sunday or Tuesday evening - RL cuts in.

p.s. You worked hard on this. More kudos to you, mate !!

FD

• And congrats to u and ur team!Deepest respect dude, but IC always was a lag place for me!With old and with new PC and upgraded inet connection!Almost no difference which is sad fact!

And guys, there is no need to persuade each other just read what i wrote b4 and we will have zero issues in the future:

• And guys, there is no need to persuade each other just read what i wrote b4 and we will have zero issues in the future:

I dont really understand the meaning your sentence. "I cannot imagine what will ppl say here just for 20 mill.Guys?"
    this part "just for 20mil".
    what do you expect? Getting the full reward, even not having completed the required tasks? Why? Because you are Bond? or whats the issue you have?

The others were also complaining about some lag, but hey. They simply dealt with it and did NOT bitch around how fu*** up it is. and that it was a fail and whatnot.
    FYI - Raiden reported (after you left) that their lag was decreasing as soon you left the system. Now I would seriously think about it.
    After you left, Fraise did also kill 2 squads on her own and collected 2 War'sys. So, now I really start to wonder what the problem is.
    If you dont apreciate that OTHERS actually doing something USEFUL in order to keep people being interested in CF, then simply keep your mouth shut.

Btw. the group you were in, just missed TWO guns in order to complete BOTH tasks! Then your group would also have gotten 70.000.000 instead of "ONLY" 20.
    Instead of spitting around some fake power-words, I would reccomend to let actually the ACTION speak instead talking about something.
    Collecting 8 guns in summary with a group of 4 pilots, where each pilot would have gotten 70mil when completing both task, is NOT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT.
    I lowered the requirements during the event already (as you have read yourself) down to 1 of each gun main task and 2 of each gun for the additional task. So it was more than possible to succeed.

If you dont like events being held in the way they are, then simply do NOT participate.
    It's your choice. And if you know you have issues with the Inner Core, than take distance from any action taking place down there. No one forced you to take part on it.

Thanks for participating. Even I will consider to exclude you from further events being held by me, just to avoid any unneccessary complaints during or after the events.

• I really liked the idea that this event! was too delirious to see the aliens up in the middle of our group cruise an asteroid field.

The only big problem was laag in asteroid fields filled with fog ... But that's not the fault of Abras.

Abras Please could you repeat the same events but not in an asteroid field please!

• No Abras some ppl will say that everything was fine, but i know the comments from game and how it really was, that's all.I wonder then is it all said for 20 mill?And u don't need to write books about simple things. Also Bond has nothing to do with this, IDN money but i do support event, and what is ur problem Abras? THEY Lagyyy as a hell and jumping 500-1000 in one sec.What is hard to understand for you? They do not jump for you like they jump for me and u know only ur side of the story as usually?

• @ Fraise.. I will see about it :) maybe

@ Bond. If you know already, things are getting too difficult for you to accomplish, then simply dont participate.
    I dont judge things knowing only one side of the story. A medal always has 2 sides (not counting the edge)
    besides that, I did not even start writing books yet, sorry if you can not handle more than 3 words in a row ;)

my problem is the constantly complaints about crap, which is not even necessary. Thats all, if you cant do things, then simply dont do it. period