New clan in town

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• I am launching a new clan called Synergy.
    This will be a mercenary clan, and has been planned for some time.
    In the general political war, Synergy will hopefully be part of the CSF.
    The clan tag will be |SYN|.
    Anybody wishing for more information may post here, PM me, or visit the site.
    The site is http://synergyclan.vacau.com/i…9ba713fc00206706cb19f4870
    Unfortunately, the clan is yet to launch, due to lack of members. We had five members, but now have only four. Anybody wishing to join may post here, PM me, or register on the site and post in Recruitment.
    At ten members, we will be able to launch the clan, so please aim towards this goal. To join, make sure you have read and agree to the rules thread in the Rules forum.

Thank you.

Master - Synergy Leader.

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

Edited 2 times, last by Master ().

• Welcome to CF Synergy.

I certanly hope your clan will have a lot of fun during the gameplay on the CF-Server.
    If any problems appear, contact any GR's online or via PM (and evidence if neccessary).
    According to your political RP, catch me or other GR's online, to get provided with the neccessary licenses :)

• Welcome Synergy,

And good luck dude, if you need any help, call me ^

• Thanks for the support guys.

Abrasdevil Thank. If any problems occur, i'll be sure to contact.
    @Crysis Thanks.

C S F

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Master: Just to clear my head, don't you have an ASF license and a Police license?

And welcome to another merc clan.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Gunny Yes I do. When the clan starts up, I shall depart the ASF, and relieve myself of my license attire.

Sorry to all the ASF, but times change, and although I will miss it, I must join your rivals, to fight for my clan.

C S F

• Welcome, if you need any help or have any questions just ask, since IOC and PX are running Merc Clans on CF for quite a while we probably can help better than anyone else regarding the Merc RP, internal builds, how to get Jobs and whatelse.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Ok, I must ask you to turn your license in immediately please. ASF is starting battle training and I can't permit you to partake in our planning since every man counts. Good luck with your new clan.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Welcome and good luck.

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• and don't forget to leave the ASF-Usergroup on the forum.

join the CSF-Usergroup instead, so you will be provided with all neccessary informations.
    The ASF license you can either give to any Member of the ASF part, or return it to any GR
    or.. simply sell it.
    But do NOT wear it anymore ;)

• Welcome on board guys ^^
    Better not be stealing my bounties :thumbup:

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• So many mercs now and so little bounties, this should prove to be fun competition for the mercs.

• I wonder who came up with the name of the clan

Synergy

die less, live healthier.. lol

• welcome !

just a little concern about your forum : i got a message like "Server too busy, refresh in a few seconds" every two pages i tried to visit.... if will be so terrible for your members when your forum becomes popular....

• Thank you everyone.

Gunny: Sure, I will sell them at the closest planets.

Also, are we allowed to tag our ships, seeing as technically, we are not a clan until we get more members?

C S F