How's the RP and PvP these days?

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• Hi Raven.

Let's make things clear - I`m not complaining, I`m just sharing my opinion...

Same as me m8. But many players share your pov. And my reply was for all people who read this forum.
    we have to live with what we have... that imo is very balanced.

I`ve never said that people should start using guns only. And it doesn't really matter if the missles are tracking or not, it's all down to the skills. Even if your opponent launches his missles perfectly, one button pressed in the right time can take him down.

Also, I`ve never said that I`m not respecting the choice of the rest to play with tons of missles, but I don't respect people who quit the fights with the complaint that "missles are not tracking", well learn to play with guns damn it.

Well its surely sad but it happens often. at this i agree 100% with you .
    Most of us know if many players in the same system fighting (mass batles) using missiles and mines it will be impossible to have missiles tracking. This is already a classic discussion and wasting missiles is wasting money too.
    So lets play the game and have fun like we did yesterday :D

• Yesterday it was great fun in Telosis. Thx all! Here is one screenshot before I join fight.

• While I started my career as a heavy missile user, after a while in combat I lean towards Neme/Cata + 4 guns builds or guns only. If only my accuracy was a bit better...

Guys, btw who the hell is Stass.Allie? He started the fighting yesterday and interrupted my 1v1 today. Annoying.

But ad rem: I see very good RP lately showing up. Today nomands paid the fine while he was in BS and I was in train. Encouraging!

• I`m not even sure what subtargetting is ...

Attention: Irony
    noob...

At least read the controls bar in options screen before playing a game. (At least that's what i do (rolleyes) )

• @spikey nothing changed to 1.7 with sub targeting but its way more than just following the target.

Gunny because i love to subtarget one of your missiles with my cds.

@Tyrael Raven is just annoyed about the complaining about everthing while he was adapting every odd to his style - it was not directed to you. If you find some time with him for some pvps do yourself a favor and do it ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• ehm, shifting subtargeting also do retarget or?

Spiky- : today is the actual mine droper :) lol

I barely learned to fly and targeting opponent ... now needs to learn -subtarget. rofl

• Raven, yea, I loved the battle we had Telosis ^^ Looking forward to more of these.
    @Forlon, that's right after I left :pinch: Not fair!
    @Verbose, keep on doing PvP with guns only and your accuracy will get better, trust me ;) I don't know this guy and I`m agreed that the RP is showing up, looking forward to even more! :thumbup:
    @Lost, ... that's a nice idea actually xD
    Daywalker, yea, sorry mate, after I read my post again I noticed that I sounded a bit "frustrated", nothing like that, keep the warm feelings ^^
    husker, I think that subtargetting was when you target a missle or weapon on your enemy's ship. I remember that back in 1.7 if you target a missle you could easily destroy it and your enemy is losing his opportunity to use missles until he re-spawns.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu