Sol system 1.82 - map?

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION).

• Well you can explore the system or you can start with the Crossfire Storyline in the Nephele system. ( Hint, sleepership) or some low life will make it easy for you. If you have a good graphics card, you can see the rift from 80k.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• When giving spoilers, pls give them to spoiler box

• Really Dino? What happened to allowing people to explore and learn.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hey guys, I'm all for exploration, but what's the likelyhood of my randomly checking out every object it every system?

I mean, I went to the sleeper ship, found a secret something and still am none the wiser. I wouldn't even know that there was a storyline if someone hadn't have told me (thanks)..

So, erm, rather than continue "exploring" this sleeper ship with a total lack of information - can anyone at least hint what to do here? I'd love to see the hard work that's been put into a crossfire storyline and see what all those extra systems are for.

Also, please put any info in a spoiler box, I feel bad that someone is getting a hard time for helping me :)

• *sigh* is it so hard to read the god damn readme?

• Thanks for that, actually I couldn't find the readme! I installed the mod, just before reinstalling my OS so ended up with only the modded folder for FL and was too lazy to download the whole thing or go looking for the readme..

You're right though, my bad for not reading it!

EDIT: After reading it, I learned that I should check out a sleeper ship (luckily I found that) and that I should look for death valley.. Thanks.. If anyone's interested I'm a native English speaker and write sci-fi, I could have a go at rewriting the readme if the Op doesn't mind??

Edited once, last by MrPras ().

• Comon the first thing somebody see is the wreck in nephele when somone takes the tradelane.......and you should clearly see it from the Delta's Bar Pizza Hutt ;)

And read the news in the Bar.......

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Thanks for the help, I guess the news and bar discussions are worthwhile after all. I'd been playing the game without them both since I assumed they were pointless (as they were in the original)..

• Thanks for that, actually I couldn't find the readme! I installed the mod, just before reinstalling my OS so ended up with only the modded folder for FL and was too lazy to download the whole thing or go looking for the readme..

You're right though, my bad for not reading it!

EDIT: After reading it, I learned that I should check out a sleeper ship (luckily I found that) and that I should look for death valley.. Thanks.. If anyone's interested I'm a native English speaker and write sci-fi, I could have a go at rewriting the readme if the Op doesn't mind??

Don't worry about the short stories, I've already covered that... (see Unofficial Crossfire 1.82 History/Timeline thread in my signature) :D8)