List of wishes in 1.9

There are 228 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Griffin.

• rofl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• andreas : Where do you need more power ? i think the power balance is already great (getting out of power is a part of the game and if can allow ppl to double their power with generators, might aswell give them all the infinite_power core by defaut on all ships.... [/edit]

Quoted fo tr00f.

Grand, if you think you need more power, come talk to me about alternate firing techniques, I can help you out. :D8)

• @ ARROW

I was thinking abbout the Komondo Dragon

the power is not verry good in the Komondo Dragon wich i use in IC.

2x tizona
    4x coal gatteling
    2x raiper turrent

it runs out in like 5 sec......and when i have multiple aliens chasing me it whould be nice to have 10% more power in that ship.

oh and faster handeling would be great too......annything to make it bether helps.

Well then again maby the "(Heated seats,) (automatic cupholders,) (neon,) (2x12 inch subwoofers,) (minibar at the rigth side wall,) (24 inch monitor and 2 15 inch on the sides)" my be using a little power too.....but im sure it wont make that much difference :D

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• andreas : The thought of asking to raise JUST the Komodo's power never crossed your mind, huh ? :P altering the entire balance by adding a power core as little bigger impact than raising just a single ship's stats...

• it sounded like a good idea to me when i posted it

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Arrow i know LRK is planned.
    When i play at late hours (1.00 am to 6 am server time) i dont have many problem with my ping... generaly 40.0.0 to 70.0.0.
    When i play at day i have 80.0.2 to 105.0.5

Good ping at the first hour when server reboots and at late night (where usually there are less then 30 players online.

Bad ping at day with usually more then 30 players and when server does not restart for hours, mass batles in one system

I know several players already complain about this but see missiles fired more than 1 second after u pressed the key (slower than a torp) is not fun at all.
    Resolution: use only guns VHF or BS... again no fun...

I wished i could help but i dont understand nothing about this type of programing language ... even so i am available to help in game if needed.
    I think we all need to help instead saying i would like this and like that...

• Raven m8 thank you for ur overview and i support most of things u wrote, but this is the topic for WISHES, which was made with intentions(as u know me)
    so i will grant you with... :offtopic:

However if u want pls open new topic about issues u mentioned above, and i will be first one in to help in the way i know and can!

thx

• 100 ping is lag for you ? you mean i should have killed myself when i have 700 -1000 during PvPs ? :P

100ms is a blink of an eye and should barely be visible to the eye....

• 100 ping is lag for you ? you mean i should have killed myself when i have 700 -1000 during PvPs ? :P

100ms is a blink of an eye and should barely be visible to the eye....

combine that with a fluct of 5 and u may understand... against a 30.0.0 guy 8).

• I got something that would be really useful to have.

Maybe on jump gates leading to clan systems, there will be a sign saying that the system you are about to enter is owned by which ever clan, It will be good for noobs to then see and ask befoe they enter, therefre not gettng into trouble.

Also, I would like to zoom in and out of my ship while in turret mode. Then Cruisers will hve more of a chance of survival :D

Sorry if I repated any ideas.

• Raven, you don't need an LRK. Us USA players need that. You think 105.0.5 is lag? Give me a break.... I always play with a bare minimum of 180.0.5 and usually 225.0.10 so I don't wanna hear that you're lagging..... :P

As to my wish... Not having to rebuy all our capital ships when 1.9 comes out! I know this probably won't happen but I can dream, can't I? ;)

• Raven, you don't need an LRK. Us USA players need that. You think 105.0.5 is lag? Give me a break.... I always play with a bare minimum of 180.0.5 and usually 225.0.10 so I don't wanna hear that you're lagging..... :P

As to my wish... Not having to rebuy all our capital ships when 1.9 comes out! I know this probably won't happen but I can dream, can't I? ;)

then maybe i need to stop fighting USA guys... but i cant do that... i would lose all my fun :D

• Fuffud : we cannot edit the jumpgate object one by one (they are all the same object copied over and over leading to different systems). That is why the logo boards were created (each logo is one different object). And they are INSIDE the system because it is faster to edit the clan system itself rather the 2-3-4 systems leading to it... And noobs have the time to turn around when they see the board and leave the system before getting into trouble...

Seqan : shiparch.ini (file describing ship hardpoints and stats) modifications require to rebuy the ship to take modifications into account... OP said it will may be possible to keep the ships in their previous state (before 1.9 stats) but there is a risk of corruption. i will take no chances and sell my Capships to buy rhinos until the new ships come out...

• Settings for the tractor beam: not goods, but pods, all except X, no weapons, ammunition below level X...
    Custom weft color and shape of the weapons.
    Good relations with the nomads.

Ein Mensch der über sich und seine Zeit schreibt, schreibt damit unweigerlich auch über alle Menschen und alle Zeiten. -George Bernhard Shaw

• yes but wont be done
    the current mining laser is enough

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• no

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• just a thought but could the nomad guns be changed say the nomad blaster be made lvl9 gun and a projectile speed of 8.33 and the nomad cannon stay at lvl10 and projectile speed of 4.00, leaving there hull and sheild damage rate the same would be cool :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

kermit

• Mister No :
    My wish is to return Sipky0 on the server.

Edited once, last by Husker ().