Just want to make sure we're all on the same page:

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |PX|Dark_Raven.

• Ok...

Lots of stuff going on between SA and PX on several levels...I just want to be sure (without being forced to stick to the confines of RP)...of what's going on so that I don't make any major RP mistakes, or cause any problems in game.

- Slpxatwon caused issues in O3, and hired PX to help defend him. PX took on this job and entered O3 without stating intentions to system owners (understandably since the owners were the target of their "job").
    - Other police clans aided SA in defending O3 (UR, CFPD)
    -SA demanded compensation from PX for "failing to follow the system rules of a neutral clan, and attacking us in our home system", and after making such a claim for "damages of 50mil" we (SA) posted a 24 hour open warrant on PX (which was discussed as being a tad unclear, and suggestions of individual bounties/warrants/love letters was made...then demonstrated by:)
    -PX placed individual bounties on all active and inactive SA members for the period of 48 hours.

So far so good, right?

So...basically both sides are announcing all out war without announcing all out war?

I'll admit i haven't kept up on all the back and forth and bickering in the forums lately...i've been kind of busy here having a life (not much of one, i know).

Please correct any of my misconceptions here, so i don't have to sift through 10 different threads to find out how i'm supposed to act when i just want to log in and play the game.

-Thanks...I'll post something in RP when i have the time, and inclination to take a more "active" role in the b.s....

-Z

• Well, the warrant claim from SA got answered by that public bounty from PX on all SA tagged chars PX found on the stats.

But the current status of SA forward PX.... it's safer if Arrow tells it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• As i said many times in my forum posts (most recently in my response letter to PX's bounty) and in private messages to StephanoV yesterday and Daywalker during the Blueprints crisis : SA doesn't seek war with |PX|.

I decided to refuse any response to PX bounty esterday for a RL reason, yup REAL LIFE. This is going beyond RP.

After what as escalated following a routine* incident in Omega-3, i can very well imagine the damage a full out war would do. Right now, at this moment, FAABY, SEQAN, FORLON and ORION are all on temporary leave of duty because they have enough of the constant PX disputes bullshit (yes i'm tired of hiding this work behind "BS", sorry OP it needed to get out). If it continues to go, its is not only few members who will leave but a whole clan that will be shattered for the abuses and exagerations of another clan.

I'll give a single example of their exageration here. In my opinion, this example is sufficiant enough to prove that PX are treatign the Silver Arrows unfairly and disrespectfully.

We'll go with a simple numeric comparison :

SA Warrant : max kill per player for the total duration : 1 (a warrant is good only one for kill or can be settled by paying 50M in that case).
    PX Bounty : max kill per player for the total duration : 24 (if we divide 48 hours with the 2 hours "relief" time imposed by the rules).

That is why i believe PX are exagerating. This is no longer RP in my opinion, to be so overreacting as such. It's even not overreacting, it is blunt provocation because the SA Warrant was already a fair and respect (admitted by StephanoV himself) response to their assault in Omega-3. A menace of 1 kill per player against 24 in response ! It is clear to me that PX try to push us to declare a war against them.

Quote from Server Rules

Do Not Drive Players off the Server
    You must not deliberately target a player and harass them through words or actions until they leave the server. This includes clans using Kill on Sight (KoS). KoS should be limited in either duration or until specific conditions are met. The limit should be set proportionally to the ‘crimes’ committed against the clan. Clans may be asked to justify their use of KoS to Server Police.

PX leadership know very well we are not soldiers and that pushing on us to war will lead us to complete disbanding. I know that they are aware of this because i've told it to Daywalker myself back in the Blueprints crisis (fortunately that's why peace was agreed). The Knight of Mercy actions are going once again so far that they endanger the CF Community itself by pushing players beyond the limit of fair-play and fun and to the point of making clans break down.

I would finish by adding that this is the second time i have to use the "damaging community" warning with Daywalker but from what i have understood reading posts for 2 years now, we are not the first clan in this situation vs PX. I hereby ask OP to start observing this situation very, very closely despite the fact that this is all bullshit in his eyes. It is a serious threat to the community atmosphere and we certainly don't need such a terrible end of year and preparation time for CF1.9. The 1.7 Era ended in bans, exclusions and almost death of the SWAT Community. We need to avoid the exact same thing again ! The "Dark Ages" are for 1.9 to happen, not before and mostly not outside the game itself !

If PX wish to respond, they shall do so with equal respect shown in this post and without their usual tendancy to overreact or strike back at the previous speaker. Thank you.

*routine : The PX assault in Omega-3 was 100% good RP and was dealt as so by the SAC by requesting a fine to the PX council for breaking the "no-attacking" rule in our home system.

• Just wanted to add that PX do great RP in normal situations and i'm glad we can enjoy regular skirmishes with them for smuggling or them helping pirates... but this whole war thing is way too much.

That's all.

• one true thing: all this is clearly bullshit in my eyes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yeah, and what's that hostility between you two? (I didn't actually read anything of those huge essаy posts)

Instead of putting bounties and such crap , blow up each other and have fun

• yeah...that's kind of my point.

didn't want to have to read all the other long threads, so i figured i'd ask for the condensed version...

sure...i'm a big fan of irrelevant babble...but too much is too much...

i just wanna play!

but now i've gotta go move furniture.

meh.

see you all from the new house. :D

• what i am about to say has nothing to do With PX or any PX announcement. This is just my personal opinion.

Arrow
    First u started with PX monopoly. In that time you were not a police just wear a police licence.
    Things were resolved and we had a good fights. Sa left BMG trading and become a full police.

1 pirate... 1 single pirate enter O3 and i see 2 SA, 1 UR, cheif of P0lice (gunny) and bond 5 vs 1. The pirate may have all kind of breakings rules but he hired us for helping
    Even so 3 vs 5 in a hour batle all of our allies leave the batle. We said goodbuy get payed and left O3.
    Your menber dino was not happy and was parked in alaska. leaving there a ship parked.

No problem at all it passed a few days, we even had a good RP fights in NL. Things with SA were quite normal and fun
    and YOU come to us with an announcement that we should pay fine bla bla bla about a batle that had days and was far ended. Your allie cheif of police commander of ASF, the super cop that everyone in this mod knows he swore revenge on us come with a concept of warrent.
    You did exactly that a mercenary Rp from an warrent that cheif of police, commander of ASF, the super cop invented a "few years ago".
    We made a public bounty, as far as i know we have all the right do defend ourselfs.
    We had a fight in Vega that day. There were many clans there, BG UR SA PX SMG, Freelancers etc... and without surprise Sa only engage PX (ask forlon)

So the day ended. the warrent ended and as far as i know Yesterday there was no Sa killed at least from my side.

Now. I dont have nothing personal against any SA , i often talk with some SA that are great people. I know there are some that dont like me, but overall all things are right.

Arrow in the days after the O3 contract this could be easly discussed between Px and SA. You made public warrent and a a good TV show.
    The warrent ended Sa continue his life, PX continue his life.

No wait u come here again starting a new Problem bothering Op and once again against us .
    If your menbers leave it was your decisions m8. Did All SA had the same opinion in this warrant thing?

Most of them just want to play and have fun and you put them in a situation where they will have to fight . What was you expecting? kissing and hugs? So think well the consequences your decisions will take.

Come play, do your RP, help your clanmenbers and leave this bullshit.

Once again this is not any PX response only my personal opinion

• One thing I'm curious about. Why did you guys accept acontract within a clan system? Of course there are consequence if you do so, did you expect SA to roll-over?

Everybody know that clan systems are a delicate matter. Please take that into consideration.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Thx Myric ... this is exactly what I want say. We want only respect our home system rules, nothing more nothing less.

@DW: What? :D You must be joking mate. I was that evening twice killed by PX on my way to Vega (first time hunted by two PX in Omicron Alpha and next one PX waited for me before gate in X + also one of our members (Maverick) was also killed in X .... and you WONDER why we take as main target PX? :D ..sorry but it is LOL for me (I had few fight with SMG fighters but mostly with PX, it is true). I want no problem with anyone, but when anyone hunt me as your clan members, then I will fight you. I respect RP what PX do, you are good in this, but you can also show little more respect to others (home clan systems rules). We - SA - do mistake with Station blueprints and BMG, but we recognized our mistake and say it openly ...

• I do little but think that each of the clans SA and PX have valid reasons for wanting it ... The SA have suffered some things not normal demeaning of pX, the PX has suffered much criticism openly and publicly SA pX his angry is quite normal.

The SA and the PX have reason to want it but on reflection it's all silly things.

I admit I was afraid of getting killed by a PX his last time, it's a stupid idea because it is the game ... ^ ^

I just wish the SA remain united among themselves, if a war is on between the PX and SA I do not care if this is still in good mood ...

Kiss all SA and also PX

• Revan :

1 : SA has been officially police clan since march 2010 (was unsure before but always was military so yo ucould say we were rated as police for mostly our whole existance). I challenged PX blueprints cause things were boring on the server and at the same time i decided to review SA monopoly to include strictly alien stuff although i totally forgot to check the existing monopolies... This whole monopoly fight (except the blueprints) was a mistake i didnt even wanted :P

2 : I'm glad we can have RP skirmishes and this is great believe me. But many SA feel that they are targeted for no reason because from our point of view, all attacks have been met with equal force (omega-3 assault -> warrant) but there is constantly new provocations coming from PX : we drop BMG trading but PX avenge themselve the day after our announcement to make peace; that recent bounty was a response to what ? our warrant ? sorry, this was only a fair response to your first (RP) offense in O3...) That is why i made this post, i feel we are provoked without reason and with exagerated force even after we raised the white flag or that we simply respond to avoid ppl believing we have no spine by letting you getting away with all the mess mercenaries can do...

3: i demanded to reply with respect and you failed to do such with your irony and sarcasm towards Gunny. I'm disappointed. :thumbdown:

Myric & Forlon : as heartbreaking it seems to be, clan system rules are not divine laws that ppl HAVE TO respect (although a NO-RP rule should be respected by common sense). SA accepted to let RP be played in Omega-3 and having pirates/hired-mercs attacking is part of the game. Get over it. thx.

Now, warrant and contract have expired so i'm good with moving on and leaving it there.

EDIT : @Fraise : Good you are in peace with the situation ! But i reassure you i have no intentions to start a war... it's not our RP anyway to fight humans just to fight them...

• Dont worry Fraise.
    forlon Dino invade alaska after we leave O3... so from that point of view we also demand an excuse. Did we?
    Like i said this could be resolved other way. if u put KoS on me and ares i would perfecly understand. but u asked all PX... u had all PX
    this issue ended u had your warrent he get our kills. Next time try diplomatic first.
    Myric i know its sensative system clans, but come on, did u never invaded other clans system?
    Dont worry SA we will not attack O3 directly but patience has limits... u better get new things to worry instead looking problems with us all times
    Digging more this will not lead to anywhere. we both have right and wrong but someone has to stop.
    so hows it gonna be?

• @DR: OK
    @Petite: thx for your post :)

... and sry if I wrong understand how work RP in clan home systems :) ... I like our home Omega3.

• Sorry I have posted in this, I shouldn't have. I have broken one of my own rules, Good luck in resolving this, I'll stay out of it.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• dont be so harsh with yourself Myric, we love when you give your input ! in fact it allowed me to clarify that point on the application of the clan system rules :thumbpsup: nothing to be ashamed of !