What is your favorite Web browser?

There are 76 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• i have tested both ie8 and firfox and they both seem to have the same gizmo's

'

'

but the thing i hate with ie8 is that it is always crashing when im doing heavy multitasking does firefox have the same problem?

'

]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• They SEEM...
    try some of the toolbars or those addons which IE don't habe ^^

also check how the Swat CF toolbar works on both browsers... well, now it should work well both, cus it was reworked, but still the 'NEW' button isn't interactive on the toolbar... on IE.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well i guess i have to hand the trophy over to Firefox then.

'

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Bon appetite Foxy ! (hope some SA read this :P )

Firefox is also the most voted on this pol, and everywhere on the world.... for people who don't need anything than the internet text can use any crappy empty(empty--->fast) browser... for professional ones.... who want to get personalized stuff or make their onw... FF !!

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• *IE: Wabba, wabba (the sounds of that pokemon lol)

Shooo Fat O guy !! shooo you're fat and ugly !

And teh firefox is teh prettiest one !!

But be careful, she bites ahrd and her nails can cut your hands or... neck ^^ if you approach her with bad ideas.

(counting the firefox image... on Earth)
    * Where I have to travel ? Sir !
    * To the V zone first !

• '

'

'

'

'

• Somone should make a CF/Swat browser then we can all agree on what's best :bgotcha:

• Google Chrome:
    -> Very Fast , it's light , it isn't packed with lots of shits like in Firefox. It translates the page if it's in indo-japanese language (when a window pops up, you just click Yes/No to translate or not etc.) It warns you about sites with malicious tools, as it uses the google website itself and it knows all or almost all of them ( I don't have such a big info about google though o_O ).

Internet Explorer:
    -> Slow , it crashes a lot... it doesn't show circle angles programmed in CSS and perhaps a lot of more other stuffs in the programming languages. ( The only browser that doesn't shows circle angles of websites programmed in CSS and maybe other stuffs too).
    With another words = > Internet Explorer sucks.

Google Chrome FTW !

• No need to compare browsers for the 2nd Place.... only the 1rst place matters, which is already got by Firefox ^^

Trophy is given and doubts are over :P

• Lols , those who alredy voted for Firefox are using it before the Google Chrome got out. And they still use it , because they think it's the best. Firefox isn't a bad browser , but it can't compare with the Google Chrome.

Google Chrome and Opera Browsers are the best out there^^

• Opera is fast, and empty.

Those browsers are only fast because they have nothing in them !! An UR here made his own browser which is fater than those just because it only has a text box arround :D

• Rofl Michael ,, you're so far away from the truth.

• Ok, try install the Crossfire Swat community toolbar on them and see ;)

Those browsers has no addons and neither can read any exterior addon, except the ones included with the browser or it's options.... and Opera has more addons included than Chrome (that's why OP likes it most).

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• I don't need any toolbars. I don't use these shits. And believe in whatever you want Michael ... it doesn't matter to me anyway o_O