What is your favorite Web browser?

There are 76 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• I know,
    but still that doesn't prooves those browsers are compleete :P Only for the oens who use no addons.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hey hey now Crysis evryone needs a toolbar i use them several times evry day hehe i even lerned english with it evry time i dont know how to spell a word i type it into my google toolbar aqnd it spels it correct for me. And the fun thing abbout a toolbar is that it remembers things u have serched so just type the first leather in the word well u may ask why.... 1. i cant use shortcuts cos my desktop is full of icones and a million folders so it whould just get lost. 2.i dont use the Favorites options coz im lazy.Hell im running like 30 webbsites and do work on multiple places and use it for hardcore spelling then im starting to think that u dont use the internet much.....OO and btw Bing sux mainly cos it dosent spell my shitty english and Mike's CF toolbar is Google powered so it can replace my old google box isent that conviniant ^^ and u can also use it to see who is online on CF and see what system they are in and what ship they have and how much monny they have (top 100) so it is a usefull tactical tool ideed so GG Mike.

'

Me multitasking

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Opera is fast, and empty.

Those browsers are only fast because they have nothing in them !! An UR here made his own browser which is fater than those just because it only has a text box arround :D

Hey i spent about 5 hours making that browser. The coding was like as alien as the language DK speak, so dont blame me if it has limited features.

Lols , those who alredy voted for Firefox are using it before the Google Chrome got out. And they still use it , because they think it's the best. Firefox isn't a bad browser , but it can't compare with the Google Chrome.

Bull's crap Crysis,
    I used to think Chrome was the best until i recently tried FireFox, i now know that firefox reigns supreme over all browsers now. (Except mine OFC :D :P )

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• Rofl Vishnu ... you're soooo away from the real truth.

• Firefox !!!

meh i still like IE8 best cos im used to the way it looks when i try somthing else it just feals wrong.

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Even worse, after yourself gave the trophy to Firefox....

whatever happens, you stick with the same oldie :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

• We'll see, when Firefox 4 and IE9 clash, when they're both out of alpha/beta status. 2011 probably.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Yeah,, it seems so... and ofc,

Google Chrome FTW!!! ^^

• Yeah,, it seems so... and ofc, Google Chrome FTW!!! ^^

Edit* Rofl he dont care abbout wich version it is of opra in the fishtank video.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Safari can go and die with Mac

Ok.......so maby Firefox will be good this time with the new vista/windows 7 design .....I like that u can move the tab's to the bottom i like that coz tabs on the top are gay.

And OP.......eh......meh Opera is still hanging on to the plain look......it was realy hard to find the new opera video but hey who cares :D (without the opera users) :D

IE 9 above is looking verry good as usual but it is still slow and bugged as hell so i think firefox gets the win this round.