Windows Live Messenger

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lost_Heaven.

• Hey guys,

just created a Windows Live Messenger ( or I should say MSN ? ) account, and I would like everybody who wants to keep any further contact to add me. My email is grimxreaperxhc@hotmail.com . That doesn't means that I`m leaving CF ofc >.> Just looking for somebody to talk to when I`m work ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Skype is cool.... but Not while you're playing a game ! sucks your connection, increases CPU stress... :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sent you an invite, M8.. from Mizibelle-xs@live.com :D

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• X Fire - the Ultimate gaming chat proggy... you should try it... completely OK while gaming - in game chat, video calls, telephone calls, chat rooms, broadcasting, taking screenshots, even supports Freelancer, automatic patch downloading for all games, shows friends of friends on demand, can choose to display gaming server or not, web profile includes gaming rig autodetection, video recording, and bunch of other options... you can make your list of favourite server and also adds recently visited ones automatically in case u might know where u played and want to return there... not to mention millions and millions of users... the best and most popular gaming chat proggy... why not use it for CF too?

Add me: my profile name is bakreni

xfire homepage:
    http://www.xfire.com/

direct download link:
    http://www.xfire.com/download/

• here! sometimes i can use the chat while working. multitasking ftw :D

Code
    1. shock.khay@hotmail.com

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Ok I added ya Shock :P Diablo I`m still waiting for you to accept my request =D I got Mizibelle online, and waiting for Spiky to accept =D Also thx OP for accepting me :thumbup: C'mon everybody give me your MSN or I`ll eat your donuts !!!! X(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• *barf* donuts - you can have mine - although i dont have any ;)

Hey I have you on my list :P

• yeah - just wanted to mention that i dont have donuts for ya. You can have a tin of rum - but therefore one of your legs is needed^^

Aww 8|
    Well I guess I can give to ya for another bottle :P 8).

• Ok I added ya Shock

i didn't get any notification...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I`m feeling that something is terribly wrong with this Windows live sh*t. Many of the ppl I added said that they didn't got any notifications >.>

Many of the ppl I added said that they didn't got any notifications >.>

Maybe because they so seldom use it...? I don't think I have started mine in months; come to think of it, I don't think I re-installed it since my last HDD failure! 8-o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)