Official Crossfire Wiki (Database)

There are 90 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• I hope that for DB here will be used data from all sources for the best result. I looked at PX wiki and some things are great some less and I think that the same is for our (SA+CFPD) DB. In all cases only gather data from huge CF universe took much time and put it in one package even more ... So @DW and other PX contribuťors: Nice work!

• huh?@all

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• huh?@all

????

If I understand good, just now are for official CF wiki purposes gathered this data (from all sources mentioned here): All detailed system maps 580x580 with all (wrecks, hostile bases in IC, some special maps for systems without navmap ...), Data for Station: all equipment, ships .... for cca 70% of all are also pics 900x600 or 600x600 with in game description. Next are pictures for cca 70% unsettled planets and also wrecks 600x600 or 900x600. Also are available pictures from sell screen for ships (many of them) and also some technical data about ships (this are probably not accurate). Next for most of wrecks is info about loot. Above that are also gathered some quests text (blackbox, datadisk, station missions ...) from main extended story. This is short overview.

So now is needed structure (here wiki) where can be this data added. And ofc here is high spoiler potential, so create this wiki openly is not probably the best idea. ... ppl will not need to explore, if they can found there all.

so create this wiki openly is not probably the best idea. ... ppl will not need to explore, if they can found there all.

ofc, it is why OP has the CF official wiki, to put restrictions at viewers like the CF 1.7 one which had password....

but PX posted it openly... both of them :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Forlon - if it comes to a wiki every effort is welcome - yours as well as ours. No need to make a contest out of it - it´s more easy to put all informations together.

Click the image above to visit us.

• ofc, it is why OP has the CF official wiki, to put restrictions at viewers like the CF 1.7 one which had password....

but PX posted it openly... both of them :D

Well we dont like to stop a pvp and sw to "help newcomers" like you mike :rolleyes:

if there isn t a data base people complain, if there is one people also complain

and when a player dont know how to leave inner core, this sure help players. The excuse of the equipment etc is old... most players know where are the shields, guns ships etc..

Its also a good publicity to the mod. How many new players have an idia how big is CF?

is it the fact you know all systems and equipment locations that make people leave CF? I dont think so.

even knowing all this are people capable to survive alone out there?

Every person has an opinion i dont mind having a free wiki to help others. If some of you dont like is a opinion and i respect it

• Yes all players have the full universe systems maps to see how big is it.... but not with all the info inside ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• just drop the topic@michael
    its better this way... coz right now you complain

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• how comes that you always miss the point when its better not to reply?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,