privateer/buccaneer needed? (offer to all police clans)

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Dear cops,

ive been on the server for a copple of weeks now. My mainchars name is Olee, i guess some of you have met me online already. what ive seen is that you are manly loosing against too many or too good enemies.
    Well im a pretty good fighter and id like to join asf and support you in those fights, but im a pirate and want to keep this rp-status.

So my offer is, that ill help you in your battles against other pirates and mercs. That would mean when im on the server and cops get in trouble with other players they can call me and ill help. Also i wont tax or kill any police member. This non-taxing counts for all systems exclusive Utopia.

The only thing i want in exchange is that the police doesnt interfere with my other pirate buisness.

This offer is directed to all police clans. I wont do this job for only 1 clan.

Let me know if youre interested.

Yours sincerly,

Olee

• This does not fit rp licencing rules. Either you are a merc or a pirate. Solution create another character which has a merc licence.

• hehe.. well im sure im a pirate, but i have a little pitty with the cops as theyre always losing ;)
    also i like a good fight and most cops which are active on the server arent able to offer that.

remembering the gouvernment-protected privateers of the 17 century (which were pirates) i made this offer.

maybe ill make a new char then with a merc license, thanks for the hint :).

• That's just cus some (older) cops are the ones who're building the forum right know... well and SA.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• +1 Huor

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• right...

Tell me a name of a pirate or similar who helps with the forum (for now, only moderators).

Nice silence :P

This does not fit rp licencing rules. Either you are a merc or a pirate. Solution create another character which has a merc licence.

Any player can make the agreements he likes, even pirate clans made agreements (with police) in the past, why not a freelancer. So it's his choice to do that or not, and more as Freelancer, you know, FREE Lancer.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It sounds like a good deal, well known Mafia Cops may accept this (ofc. not open on a forum). ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• in that case.. if theyre are any "mafiacops" which are interested in my offer, pm me ;).
    id also accept counteroffers, if theyre worth it.
    but like i said before.. if youre just one person forget it :D.

due the fact theyre arent the best fighters, i guess especially UR and SA could need it^^.

but if there arent police clans who want theyre personal, freelancing, butt-kicking pirate i dont mind.
    i just wanted to make the game more interesting for me and less frustrating for em. =)

• Tell me a name of a pirate or similar who helps with the forum (for now, only moderators).

Nice silence :P

Excuse me if i dont know how to program and creating foruns... but at least i am playing and helping newcomers.. Oh and i also teach some cops how to fight since some players dont like to share knowlegde. I think my mission is to increase the number of players in the server. At least i think i help in my own way... sorry but sometimes u silence is a big weapon... even more when people tries to talk big 8)

• @DR: @Michael> m8s, You are as an old married couple. :D;)

@DR: Michael not talk about CF .... he talk about Portal. Things little changed in last time. Your in-game help is very welcomed. Btw help here at Portal is not about "program and creating forums", almost anyone can help a lot here if really want

@trololo: Hi mate. What's your nick in the game? ... seems, we not meet yet :D

• Oh and i also teach some cops how to fight

Think you mean freelancers with cop's iniciative :D PM me some names... some could be good police officers. ^^

In my in-game time I trained mainly few UR and an SA, and a freelancers... got surprised when I saw a freelancer which wanted to be of the best without having to die in trainings :O lol at such level that he and another player(his trainer) attacked me, when his trainer was down and his shields too, he said he gives up lol (ofc he needed a 'repair' for 100Ks only. ).

• Forlon maybe thats why my name is also michael... :D

Michael some of them are just like that.

Btw trololo is know as olee in game. He made a huge progrees in about a month.
    Thats an example for all players. He selflearn many things by watching and practice wihtout afraid to lose .
    So its been 6 months and i still see no proguess in some players... and many of them are onlime more that 5 hours a day. :P

• Olee? :D This nick seem to known for me :thumbup: . ... last time were two pirates in Devron/Utopia and I am not sure, which one I meet near Academy with my burning ship and full load of Ancient guns :vinsent: . ... In any event, it was fun (for him more :ninja: ) :pfeifen: