The Inner Core

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Faaby.

• Hi guys! I'm new in Crossfire and is currently playing SP. I'm just wondering if you guys can help me on my exploration. I am searching for the entrance to the Inner Core. Is it possible to buy and or acquire Dom'Kavash ships and equipments? I really wanted to try their technology. An expert advice from veteran fighters and explorers shall be highly appreciated. By the way, I'm planning to join the server community once I perfected my piloting.

• first, welcome to CF m8 !

As for the Inner Core JG :

As for DK ships and equipment :

Hope this answers your question well !

And REALLY, come to MP to try the Inner Core because you'll need way more help than you think. If your piloting isnt that good, it'll be worse alone in IC than showing your beginner skills in MP !!! you should not be afraid of being a beginner in MP, ppl will support and help you with any further questions !

ARROW out-

• Donomad...the best advice I can give you as a pilot still playing SP is to not go into the inner core until you are ready.

You really need to spend the time exploring the mod. This will allow you to find the best ship and equipment, and find out about the quests.

Before you can enter the inner core you need...

to have a good rep with DK's...you'll need this in order to travel through their systems...

to have the best VHF ship you can afford with the best shield and weapons...

to be aware that once your enter the inner core...

you will meet the nastiest and most lethal NPC's in the mod, so be prepared to fight or like I did, running and evading...

the adrenalin will be awesome...just like this mod...so good luck

• Not spoiler advice: Follow game story first time. It is fun and you can not go into almost unsolvable situation. ..and you can acquire really good weapons before go to IC.

But if you really need lost fun DON'T forget:

By the way, I'm planning to join the server community once I perfected my piloting.

This is waste your time. In MP your progress will be more quick and with few advices you can avoid many newbies mistakes. And follow story line in MP is also possible (and more fun as I know myself).

• Hi at all,
    I have a problem and I did not find any answer on this jet.
    I traveled through the Hypergate in the Omega-3 system to the Inner Core System (if it is that with the black hole?).
    There I found nothing else than these three energy generators and "Hypergate" which I can not dock to. And I found an anomaly, which I can dock, but it brings me to nowhere, because I leave this anomaly at the same point, where I entered it.
    How can I get to the DK systems through the IC System? I have a good reputation with the DK and, by the way, there are no NPCs in this system. It is absolutly empty.
    Regards

Lord Bane

• Hi,
    Back again.
    Well, I investigated the system an hour long. You were right, it was not empty.
    Besides of the anomaly, the black hole and the 3 non-dockable Hypergates it was full of these glittering little mirco "stars" or whatever they are. There were also three suns and three gas fields. :D
    I should have told in my last post, that I am playing CF in Singleplayer. So, is it still unusual, that the whole Inner Core System is empty?
    Regards
    Lord Bane

• - Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!