CROSSFIRE 1.81 ?!?

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by I am D.

• We are all looking forward to 1.81 but the real question that A LOT of people are asking and has but hardly been answered is WHEN will it be...for it to be or not to be that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to keep 1.8 going for an indefinite time, or to find finality in solace in the a finite conclusion of the creation in the mod numbered 1.81...this is all a wordy way of asking the same thing as...Are we just going to have 1.8 for ever or are we going to finaly get a finished 1.81?
    If others have comments (not about how wordy my post is but about the subject itself) than feel free.

Win if you can, Loose if you must but NEVER cheat!
    and always remember...If at first you don't succeed . . . destroy all evidence you ever tried...i mean...skydiving is not for you...let me try again...blame someone else (shows good political skills)...well last try...look to the OP to fix your mistake...never mind I give up...jk

Your ally in the fields of battle and trade,
    Mikelj84606 =^_^=
    Namaste

• CF 2.0 probably wont be out for another 10 years, XD. But yeah, im wondering the same as Mikel. But I already know exactly what OP will say. "You will get it when it comes out" Lol

• releasing something before its done doesnt make much sense, does it?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP is right, HE is the one working for 1.81... and YOU just have to stay with patience, without doing Nothing like reading, modifying and fixing 1500 files, in a game that once installed is over 4 GB big.

He told it may be this weekend, and he's workign on the server now.

We're still in the weekend, right ? it's just the Sunday midday for GMT. When he gets late, then we can start complaining :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I was not meaning to bag on our G.ame O.perational D.irector (SWAT OP_R8R), instead the opposite. I was intending on what had happen, to happen. Many others on the forum navigate the forum with difficulty and have a hard time finding the forum threads that actually talk about the release of Freelancer Crossfire mod 1.81 and how it has become a difficulty to an extreme measure. Also there are those that wish to do as you thought that i had done which is to "bag" on SWAT OP_R8R for him not letting us have the 1.81 mod NOW! I had the intent of bringing other people more knowledgeable on the situation to defend it and give intricate reason for it being in queue for finish. So in conclusion i will inform that because most of those that have difficulty with navigating the forum and those that have trouble understanding the time frame required for completing what SWAT OP_R8R is undertaking, are in approximate one and the same. So when they see a thread labeled as this one is, they will and should flock like moths to the flame. This would in turn cause them to read and in all endeverical hope be educated and no longer give flack.
    As well i wanted to tell G.O.D. (Game Operational Director) that the game is still down and it shows not, neither does it load. In effect he may have forgotten once again to reset once he had finished something, which is understandable, or he may be kicking everyone off in lieu of soon releasing 1.81, who knows.
    That is all i am typing, as of yet, and if there are those who wish to continue with the endeavor of my thread, please, by all means do so, disregarding the existence of this post, so that effectivity is not inhibited.

and always remember...If at first you don't succeed . . . destroy all evidence you ever tried...i mean...skydiving is not for you...let me try again...blame someone else (shows good political skills)...well last try...look to the OP to fix your mistake...never mind I give up...jk

Mikelj84606 =^_^=
    Namaste

• Well then, anyway, it's to be releaed this weekend... or in the proper days.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ill try to finish it today but the upload will take half a day

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• You are doing your best...I agree that you are working well at it and need a good pat on the back.

Mikelj84606 =^_^=
    Namaste

• Question in relation too the players whom already have the current correct download; Do we need do download 1.81 when it is released? (Clean Install ofc)

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• This IS a new mod version

Mikelj84606 =^_^=
    Namaste

• lol Mike I doubt you really needed too post that "correction" in that moment. lol

Not being a bully, kinda feel like one, but really it is in good humor.

Thanks Kalisie, I suppose I will start uninstalling it all before I go too foot doctor today.
    --
    I suppose my comment for Mike about his post is just about as needed as my comment for him. lol (Consider it side baggage then)

PS: Why does it make some of my lol's LOL's? lowercase/uppercase

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.