To all newbies

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• If you wish to participate in the EVENTS BEFORE 2010 (see board Battles and Events for details), I'm giving you a full fighter loadout and 50 million credits for combat purposes.

All you have to do is contact me in game (any Shockwave named char), get a VHF of any kind in Arena system, and get equipped.

Recommended VHFs (all cost 10 million credits):

Predator - Planet Tobruk, Neophobos system
    Saracen - Donezk Station, Vorkuta system
    Arcangel - Campos Station, Tarsus system
    Shroud - Planet Prophecy, Tarsus system

Also, if you're not a newbie but need help with money to get the equipment, contact me in game.

(I'll make 4 VHF loadouts, 3.3 configuration. If anyone wishes to chip in with their store(s) and banks, feel free to do so and contact me in game, your contribution is appreciated.)

Special thanks to Mellon for support.

(P.S: If anyone gets the urge to make a pointless and/or dumb comment on this topic, please, fight the urge and don't reply anything.) :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• 1st equipped player: QARevenge

4 sets left. ;)

• I want to help as well.... with a lot of money , .. let's say .. --> 1.7 billions for example(I can add more if you want) ..if that's ok with you? ... I still have some equipment left in my stores too ^^

• Nah, 200-300 million is enough, just for basic combat money, 50-100 million per player. And thnx. You get a present for that. :D

• warum... ja warum wohl sollte man denen geld geben
    um zb. neue spieler anzulocken.... spass zu haben... dem server zu helfen... ...

aber es ist ja euer geld... nicht dass ihr es je gebraucht hättet oder brauchen werdet
    CF ist weder tot noch nah dran... das dumme ist nur ihr redet es tot

als die bankenkrise losging haben dumme leute die banken gestürmt und alles geld rausgezogen... genau das hat die krise erst verursacht
    und gerade hier wird genau das gleiche gemacht, panik und dumme entscheidungen gepaart mit negativen äußerungen die die situation verschlechtern
    und wie bei der bankenkrise zeigt man auf einen sündenbock während eigentlich alle daran schuld sind

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Maybe it's dead, maybe I'll be a phoenix kinda thing. I don't know, but I have fun now.

Thnx for the money, Crysis.

• Its not dead - not even close to

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I`ll see if i can access my old FL acc. There should be a close total f 2-3 bil on it. You can have it all, since i want to see the place, where i was born as a gamer, live long & prosper.

We will live in prosperity!

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Great! I actually had to make another EM char, so I don't overload.

Thanks again, Rogue!

So now, there's about 2.5 billion of spare money, 6 full 3.3 configurations, and with some help, I'll get the number up to 12 full fighter loadouts in two EMs, over some time of course.

If you deem it necessary, I'll share that account ID data with another EM, so that we can always distribute the goods to newbies (this should be OP's decision).

• Call us whenever we are needed Shock - you will just get what you need ;) your efforts are exemplary.

Click the image above to visit us.