SMG

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• Are you seriously doing this now?! This is not the time for petty arguments and before anyone says 'Why are you picking on me?' this is to everyone who has a problem with anyone else... LEAVE IT! This is a time when we need to be unified not arguing like 10 year olds over a bar of chocolate. This is when we show our unification and our dedication to what I and many others think to be the best mod available, and to OP who has sacrifised so much for his passion... and this is how we repay him by destroying it from the inside out? NO, i will not stand for this. I am homeless and constantly finding ways to play this amazing mod, how is that for dedication?

Now hop in your ships and play and if you must argue do it when people are here to sort it out not when we are on the brink of destruction.

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• I think what has been said is enough, lets leave SMG to deal with the sittuation and hopefully that will be the end of it.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• I really dont know why the moderators cannot lock the thread - it has been time since the first post out of order...

• I thought you were a moderator to Huor why can't you lock it.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• i am just a simple site mod - not a forum mod ;)
    Probably it seems only OP has that access (unproved).

• Too much Rum can kill the pirate brain. I forgive Diablo for not being able to find Reading Comprehension Lessons. And will not let him wind me up any more. This has gone far enough and ends here.
    Yes, Diablo you did proove yourself a worthy adversary today against my 3 day old Nomad gunned char. What a hero. And i appreciate the money you offered me to keep me over level 50. (which i declined, as i dont know what dirty policeman had it in his filthy pockets before you).

With any luck you wont have misinterpreted this post, but i doubt it.

Originally posted by DC_Crysis
    Can't you all go in PMs and forget about this thread? ,.. Let's not bring any more sh*ts here please.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• My view is......SMG is not KOS to LP. If any parties need or want to contact me....please feel free via pm or email.
    Marauder out

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Originally posted by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}
    Yes, Diablo you did proove yourself a worthy adversary today against my 3 day old Nomad gunned char. What a hero.

Look at my response in the thread where you "declared KoS"... Who is misinterpreting and needs reading comprehension lessons from the two of us here?

Originally posted by Diablo

Look at my response in the thread where you "declared KoS"... Who is misinterpreting and needs reading comprehension lessons from the two of us here?

I declared KoS on SMG ?, did i? thats news to me. SMG is not KoS with LP. Unless you want it that way, but then as you declared that in game that LP are KOS, that solves the issue doesnt it.

• @Saxon & Diablo

please leave the topic now, you are exactly doing what isn´t desired. Serious, i know both of you likes to play the Game - but this is what you are currently risking in not closing the topic for yourself and all the others around. Trust me i know how hard it is to get over the trouble sometimes. So this is to please both of you out of the topic not to demand anything, as you saw, nobody is able to close the topic, but in fact nobody wants to read it, so we have to handle it with your understanding and agreement.

Please do not reply anymore and use PMs or the private inGame Chat.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I think it's a pretty simple solution, just agree to disagree and be done with it.

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

Originally posted by Daywalker
    @Saxon & Diablo

please leave the topic now, you are exactly doing what isn´t desired. Serious, i know both of you likes to play the Game - but this is what you are currently risking in not closing the topic for yourself and all the others around. Trust me i know how hard it is to get over the trouble sometimes. So this is to please both of you out of the topic not to demand anything, as you saw, nobody is able to close the topic, but in fact nobody wants to read it, so we have to handle it with your understanding and agreement.

Please do not reply anymore and use PMs or the private inGame Chat.

Silly... have you any idea how much time and PMs a discussion like this would take?