PX Declaration to the CF community

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Most/some times... solveing conflicts on a Swat forum or any forum is not a solution... to post a reply... you have time to think what you say, and control what you say... while you have the other replyes there in front for days... this is like a very slow chat.

In-game chat within a group from all sides... would be much faster... while it's starts without hostility(even it may be hard..).

Most here.... after they enter in this thread... should go out of his house, take some fresh air... clear his mind... and come back here and make a decision into benefit of all for once.

This thread arrived to nothing... and you had one warning from OP... just words this time. Better make an action instead of posteing arguments... even if they are good in both sides, we still have to arrive at a solution, that is none of the warnings we saw here and arround.

OP didn't closed this thread yet,(as I think) cus he knows closeing one thread won't solve the problem... there are plenty of places to discuss on forums, but none going somewhere good.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• In the future, if PX members break the rules and in doing so threaten the interests of others we expect your filed complaints on the PX Forum so that they can be properly invetigated. We expect everybody that has been wronged by a PX member to file a complaint with the SP, Admin and/or with PX authorities on our forum so that the incidents can be investigated properly and the matter resolved in the best way so that just satisfaction is achieved.

We expect this to be done privately in the first place and then, if the outcome does not satisfy you, we expect you to adress the issue in a public way, not like Spiky did here -while we were expecting BGs answers on the matter so we can know what all this is about-. There is a Romanian saying "Dirty clothes are washed privately"...of couse that was before the existance of public laundries, which is exactly where Spiky seems to think he is at this moment.

Through this apology we made the first step in adressing the issue all of you as a community is concerned about and that regards all of us, because none of us are perfect so none can cast the first stone (although some do cast stones, regardless). As I said, through this apology and these complementary measures we proposed and the internal disciplinary measures we enforced, we made the first steps into trying to resolve conflicts better, sit together at the table and talk things though without any stoning or stabbing.

Please do not make us regret this.

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• Thanks Michael, that is what I have been trying to do. Have a chat in MSN and not via PM or on the Forums. You see what it leads to.

Moreover, I only defended my position, which Mr Stephanov clearly does not respect. I do respect his side but not when he tries to undermine and ignore solide facts that I have adress in my previous statements.

Many things I said here are the result of what people told me on the server but Mr Stephanov thinks I'm making this all up and acting as a President(?), for whatever highly questionable reason that might be.

I'm done with diplomatic talks, you can 'reason' as much as you want with Arvedui. I think he will have some fun in doing so.

And Stephanov nobody here is casting stones this is just the outcome of a logical causation (and was only a matter of time), and PX is a major part of initiating that process. Stop denying that and stop lying to yourself.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Originally posted by Spiky-
    Nice I didn't know PX had the balls and the courage to publicly apologize to the CF community

then you wouldn't mind if I myself apologize to Toombs and to any PX that I might have called names publicly aswell; please accept my apologies

now if you would change certain principles your clan is based on then may be people will see the honorable side of PX - just a friendly advice - and people on CF can happily live ever after

Adds more flame to the fire...

I dont know you very well Spiky - but I do respect you as a member of a very well respected (and sometimes hated) server clan.

In a thread where Clan PX is apologising formally to the whole server community - this post is very unfortunate.

Even if you did not mean to insult us - after all the hoo hah it kicked of you could have taken the time to reflect on what you said and maybe edited it slighty or in total -

Even I know that in a close kit community such as this you will sometimes have to apologise for what you say - as it has unintended consequences.

I did that long ago when I called LP a bunch of cowards in a rp thread and Burro rightly told me off about it - and he was right.

As way of exmplar - read your slighty edited post below

"If BG would change certain principles the clan is based on then maybe people, for once, will see the honorable side of it - just a friendly advice - and people on CF can happily live ever after"

Originally posted by StephanoV
    In the future, if PX members break the rules and in doing so threaten the interests of others we expect your filed complaints on the PX Forum so that they can be properly invetigated. We expect everybody that has been wronged by a PX member to file a complaint with the SP, Admin and/or with PX authorities on our forum so that the incidents can be investigated properly and the matter resolved in the best way so that just satisfaction is achieved.

Through this apology we made the first step in adressing the issue all of you as a community is concerned about and that regards all of us, because none of us are perfect (...) we made the first steps into trying to resolve conflicts better, sit together at the table and talk things though without any stoning or stabbing.

Please do not make us regret this.

Guys this is quite a chance to end this. PX has shown cooperation... and cooperating can solve the leaks of cooperations from before.

With "Please do not make us regret this.", is that hopefully some don't exagerate with accusing, and claiming... cus not all PXes were teh cause of the problems... some just follow others... and others are muted of afraid, or hidden reasons, but noone can be sure of that.

At last, they would listen now. (as I think, about Steph's last words, and other PX's opinions that never posted here... muted).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• oh cmon´ Michael, where is the muting topic came from? You should realy know me and us better.

To make it open and i think i don´t tell anything new. Yes, for some internal reasons some Chars are muted - but no Players are it´s their decision. Actualy we are encouraging our Members to have a talk in System Channel now and then.

The |PX|Council is a democratic Institution build by Nomination and Election. Because we are building all positions up already with patience and personal developments not to run in internal trouble, their are still some seats free where every Member can reach every position - it´s just a matter of the Member itself where he/she wants to go. Since we have our constitution open and actual at our Site for Ages now everyone can just visit it to get an idea of it. Nobody of us can act without being controlled and so nobody could perform a muting over others except in battles ofc. where dicipline is making the picture - well mostly :D

Did i mentioned already that i am proud to be a member of the best Clan i ever had the honor to be part of and serve for? ;) This is what you would say for SFP and Spiky for BG, Myric for SMG and so on...

Click the image above to visit us.

• Right - i did not close this thread yes eventhough all talks since my last post became absolutly unimportant to me and my decision.

This one is going to be the final post about this topic.
    The thread went into a direction that it was not supposted to be... just like many threads these times. Hijacking threads... going off topic... starting to flame... that happens quiet often these days between the clans and its absolutly not possible to point the finger towards somebody or to some clan because EVERYONE is going that shit.

I even noticed my name in combination of incidents which actually have absolutly nothing to do with this issues here... px... sfp and many other clans didnt even exist at that time (thx azadur). In response I could say now "and mhawk was r39 and caused trouble to this server once"... that also does make any sence.
    But lets stick with the honour thingy... and yes i use the definition that was/is valid for BG because of the simple fact that that kind of honour was base for the SWAT Portal and the Crossfire server. It is based on a code of conduct which has not changed for almost 8 years (yes it is older than SWAT).
    The meaning of honour is pretty simple and nobody of you should even consider to argue with me about that. Fairplay, honesty, trust.

I, as one of the leaders of this place have never been unfair to anybody of you, I have been open and honest to you all, there is no secret background shit going on and at least from my point i have put my trust in you.
    Actually i give a damn about your sick games, your petty agreements and disagreements, your intrigues and whatever else you do on MY server. Thats your business, at least i considered it your business.
    BUT the situation becomes problematic when you break agreements with me...and you all did. Every clan leader should know what I am talking about and every clan member should also be aware of that.
    This matter is not fair to me, this has not been honest to me and for sure it has absolutly nothing to do with trust.

A few weeks ago i warned you... well i am not a person which throws around with false threats.
    I will revoke the right to use the system channels on the server (this week - depending on when i have the neccessary time) and I am going to revoke all SP rights next weekend.
    I will not allow any discussions about this topic or any other RP discussions on this forum. IF you think your say is worth more than my decision then you will notice that even this forum has a ban function. And dont even think about blaming me for this decision. You had way more chances than you would have deserved.

If and when I revoke my decision depends on your ability to learn.
    If you decide to write a pm or a mail to me about this shit... forget it... i will delete it unread.
    I tried it the nice way without success... now you ull see the concequences and i am absolutly aware of the consequences that are result of my decision.

On a sidenote: I am absolutly disappointed about the Serverpolice members which have put their personal oppinions (and even used offensive statements) about other clans over the duties of an objective Serverpolice that should serve the server and not any clans or persons. (this sidenote is not exclusivly connected with this thread and this topic)

@everybody who just joined this thread to stirr up trouble by making stupid useless comments and accusations... ill remember that and next time you are in trouble i will think twice if my time is really worth it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!