Server rebooting???

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BladeNet.

• yeah, you do, but you probably have to wait until it's released.

• Well, mate, don`t listen them, they`re "playin" abt ya:)... OP gave a word that all stuff will be transfered from old to new server. 1.8 will be released, but we need to wait. when he is will done with new server, you could play still 1.7 :)))

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Thanx max!
    I'll wait with every one then, just a litte question:
    Do you have any fixed date for the release cuz soon is a litte vague?

( i just wanna know, i don't mean to rush anyone, everyone's doin' a great job)

By the way, I want to thank everyone in the CF community, it's by far the best community I've ever seen.

• No, nobody haven`t a fixed date about final release, m8. Nobody, except OP. 1.8 testing now and let`s wish good luck to Master and testers.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• I see, Good luck to everyone.

Ghrrr! It seems that in one week only i got addicted to this game and now i'm havin' withdrawal symptoms !!!

Cya

• lol Withdrawals, yes I understand, yesterday I was wanting too play and came too the forum and saw this.

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• Yes we all suffer from withdrawal symptoms but in this case its a good thing lol patience is a virtue (wish i had more of it !!!) and i cant wait lol im really glad 1.8 is coming soon looks like ill have to reexplore everything again.... so cool looking what ive seen so Far great job OP and Helpers hoping to see in full force..

• the server is still offline and will stay offline until i am able to fix all problems
    right now its uploading a backup (197Gb) to one of the SWAT backup servers.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Any one dares to take an estimate on when the server will be back online? I am hitting F5 in my browser for 10 hours :D, i will kill someone soon haha :P

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the server is still offline and will stay offline until i am able to fix all problems
    right now its uploading a backup (197Gb) to one of the SWAT backup servers.

by 56k modem speed?

Click the image above to visit us.

• hahhahaha :D, Bitzy ;]

Btw why nobody uses irc anymore --> #swat-portal TT

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by Daywalker

by 56k modem speed?

no with about 3,5mb per second

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by bitzy20
    Why not use ventrilo, team speak, skype maybe? Even more productive.

Cuz irc old school ftw ^^

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• C'mon, gals and guys, do some maintenance on your computers, like defragmenting, clearing out memory-resident crap, do some scans or something... Use the time on your hands to prepare for the next round of CF when the server's back online. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf