TRFs Saracen... recreated

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• Ahoy m8,

TRFs shipyards have had much delay in rebuilding one ship to fit TRFs needs. Up to now - its seen on our ships that we are pirates...

<center></center>

Dunno maybe I shall redesign some ships^^
    What ya think about that one?

• Kewl! I just hope the lads are up to all the extras I'd like to have on my ship.

• original texture + transparent cockpit

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• On request i created this here too:

<center></center>

BTW Thansk to Gibbon who has published some (or all?) of the starlancer ships.
    Anyway - as this is toppic on the german boards and would fit to the ASF/CSF section - the Lagg is a coalition fighter - so ASF what about to fly your ships then?

muahahahaha

• If there were a small pole with a traditional pirate flag on that we could attach to our ships... that would be win.

Pie? Rats? In space? Have you gone mad?
    {LP}.Mu_La_Flaga.{X}
    {LP}Gilliam{X}
    {LP}Rabid_Cat{X}
    {LP}Hizack_Nomad{X}
    Arrrr Pirates Arrrr!!
    AND OH NOEZ A PIRATE TRAIN >.>
    {LP}Mu_La_Train{X}

Originally posted by Huor Súrion
    Anyway - as this is toppic on the german boards and would fit to the ASF/CSF section - the Lagg is a coalition fighter - so ASF what about to fly your ships then?

so the confederated are the coalition now?

hmmm... ok

And now an answer: because the Redemption is sold nowhere - which makes me kinda depressive :)

Click the image above to visit us.

• Well true confederated != coalition. but since alliance == alliance the else case would be everything else then^^

And since everything else than alliance is confederated i consider coalition confederated^^
    muahahaha

• ok then we can fight the next ASF/CSF Battle in Gladius and Gurm will be nice counted.

where we will have just one Problem which i will explain in your language:

$asf_csf_system_query="SELECT * FROM sirius WHERE $asf != 'altair_systems' AND $csf != 'altair_systems' ";

Thats the current Situation but hey, just rewrite the Database...

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by Daywalker
    $asf_csf_system_query="SELECT * FROM sirius WHERE $asf != 'altair_systems' AND $csf != 'altair_systems' ";

dont understand the aim of this query anyway - select everything from sirius where asf and csf is in sirius? if you wanna have all systems in just leave the where clause away. the where clausel is optional. and gladius and gurm are not part of the contested areas besides that no one can dock there... ;D