The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Dear Michael!

Cheers! If I have made you happy with this, be it!

But since I like the game and I am looking forward to new updates, not just portal level, but also inside the game, so I'll start it again. I hope because I'm a weak player, will not I be kicked out of the server before?

• Hi OldPenTom there are no kicks out of server, you can do anything you want ! No danger of anything, and rules protect players under level 40. But maybe save your money in the bank before starting it again as new player ? Maybe you regret it later :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sorry, if I did wrong or did not understand it. But if I understood it, did I get "banned" from the server? Although I tried to look at it sometimes and see if my player characters on the server are still there, but I understand that since I was not constantly up there, I was banned. Of course, I would be interested in saving my money, but I'm afraid that because I do not know the language, do not let me know something again. Unfortunately, I can only interpret things with Google Translate! That's why I apologize

• this is just a stupid forum game

Dont worry about it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• You are not banned. Nothing happened. This is only a forum thread that is a game between random players.

In hungarian:

Nem tiltott. Nem történt semmi. Ez csak egy fórum szál, ami a véletlenszerű játékosok közötti játék.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sajnálom admin! De azt hiszem, a tilalom igaz, mert nem tudtam futni az előző játékomban, a Crossfire szerveren. Ahogy olvastam, és látom, hogy a portál frissül, csak gratulálni tudok, sajnos nem tudok sokat hozzájárulni az adományozás szintjéhez. Sajnos nem beszélöm a nyelvet, ezért nehéz megérteni (Google Fordító stb.). Most úgy gondolom, hogy a portál miatt jól csinálod, nem sokat kell sírnod, csak mondd meg, hogy valamilyen módon könnyebben újra tudom indítani a játékot. Köszönjük a segítséget: OldPenTom

• You need your old Freelancer ID (your identification on server) to find your old characters, on a new windows or computer you receive a different Freelancer ID, so you see no characters.

Two solutions:

1. Try recovering or finding your old Freelancer ID, if you used FLAM (FreeLancer Account Manager) or FL ID Changer tools, they save your Freelancer IDs and required data on a text file. If you have no data from past, solution 2.

2. Ask SWAT OP in private to help you get back your characters on your NEW Freelancer ID you have now that is empty. Download FL ID Changer (link below) to see and SAVE your current Freelancer ID. FLAM is not available for download temporarily.

PS: I also use google translate, but if the text is grammatically correct, the translation is more understandable.

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Dear Michael!

Thanks for the help, you know there was a bit of confusion at the machine replacement and not the ID that was set for what it should have been! Thanks to you, now I am a good ID and I have all my ships! Thanks again for directing attention to ID change!

• I understand, glad to be of help, great news ! Tools saved the day! Have fun in the Crossfire universe :)

• back to the game guys

Ban someone!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok OP Banning you first because you were the last one to post in the game and you are someone

OldPenTom welcome back to FL CF I said Hi. :) to you earlier in New Berlin. Oh and you are banned too

and Michael you are also banned, with thanks that's because you helped OldPenTom get his characters back

it's good to have you all back so everyone gets a banning, as of now you are all banned because I am a bit out of practice, because I have not posted for some time, so I am doing this probably all wrong - or I know You all are banned Pirate Style - Good afternoon. :beta::bodycheck::bodycheck::beta:

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)