The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 12,594 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I ban Michael 'cos I have just scored a decisive victory in a Hearthstone match.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Michael for banning himself

Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot:

• I ban rayden cuz Michael is just lonely

"He who does not learn from the mistakes of the past, is forever doomed to repeat them."

Friends will always be there for you,check on you when your down,and stick with you no matter what happens. that is what a true friend is.
    "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" Robin Williams

• I ban you coz he doesn't want to let this thread go on,and by the way,I am very sorry I didn't show up again.I sometimes forget this thread...

Don't want to end with an escape pod and a wrecked ship?

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

No Pirate will get in your way then, that's for sure!

-an initiative by Admiral Destructor ( "Credit Controller" ) 9943-8962-be4d85c6-large-jpg         

• I ban you coz maybe I go online every 2nd day coz noone on the server (I am still believin' in winter it's gonna be better :P )

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

-an initiative by Admiral Destructor ( "Credit Controller" ) 9943-8962-be4d85c6-large-jpg         

• I ban Destructor 'cos, right, and usually those who are on are searching for them battleship upgrades too.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Michael 'cos, IDK, I already got an engines upgrade on one of my IC battleships.
    At least it cuts travel time.

• I ban you for thinking that earns you time, you go faster so you want to do even more travels n end up spending more time travelling :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you coz it seems like you're bored and hang out in thie thread your whole life ;)
    So get your Freelancer Crossfire 2.0 with Summer Update and search for dem upgrades too...or do other stuff...

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!