The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Banning you this time cause I just finished cutting the grass so it was a good moment for another BAnnnnning. !?YU CAN BAN ME 4 BAD SPELL NOW.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I'm banning AZ09 to keep this thread going ....... on and on and on.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban Ring because Rayden's story reminded me about this:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Rayden 'cos, about "Creators of the universe", since it reminded me about Homestuck Trolls, and the exchange above was one of the most remarkable first contacts between them and humans (From their PoV anyway).
    As about profanities - trust me, they are to be expected when Mr. Vantas speaks/types. You're lucky you don't know what he has to say about himself.

• I ban rayden for not banning Ori for thinking he's always right. And banning Ori too for not using the renamed tag here on the forum too. This is one of your chars too ya know ? So, get ur proper Tag :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Banning ORI .......Just cause it's Friday.....

• I ban AZ 'cos it turns out I saved the replay of that DoW epic battle I had yesterday.
    I'm gonna call that fight "Crustacean Assault" due to amount of Defilers (for those not aware, Defiler is basically a mechanical crab armed with two pincer claws, Battle Cannon, Reaper Autocannon and a Heavy Flamer) AI threw at me.

• I ban you two cus people do not call that "Friday" as "music", they call it a tool of horror... I thought you would like that :P xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis