The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike 'cos WH40K is more than just the tabletop game, as it spawned a flakton of literature and a couple of video games (such as Dawn of War).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Banning Ajay again coz from what i observed, you guys play a lot of other games... how the heck you got time for all these...
    For me, i play a lot games too before... but once i play CF... i stop all others... i dont know what OP had put in CF that make me stuck here... BLACKMAGIC??? hehehehe

• I ban Maishaf because, I have just played it too much.
    Also, I don't have a life. When others try to go around the place or find a girl, I know what I will do. I will stay at my computer, 'cos I don't have a chance anyway.

• I ban Ajay cus, internet went off xD

Late edit: And wtf is on with Ukraine / Kiev, several hundred injured, 26+ deaths because that crazy president sent the police force into the plaza ? Then accuses the people for a coup attempt ? It was violent 2 days ago, but now it's outrageous... by buying the president, Putin thinks he can buy the country. Well, nope, 2billion isn't enough for that.

At least Ajay is well far away from anything that can go wrong ... unless China messes in, then Ajay better move out away from their frontier O.o Or not, afterall, I remember it wasn't a big place, so not a potential target. Well Ajay, all the way for tank loving, would you actually want to see them in real life ? Wether they will be Russian or Chinese tanks (prolly chinese as russian ones would be too busy on this other side), going through your city's streets... or even going through some houses too, like how some russian tank did in Romania as it was chasing somebody.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban Mike for thinking that NATO can buy the country by starting yet another Libya, well, if they'll do, let's see how well Ukrainians will like to be an EU's resource expand. It isn't like they will face better treatment.
    Also, these rioters are outright killing police forces that are supposed to make sure there is no violence... and some of those are Neo-Nazis(UPA). You are supporting Neo Nazis? Well, your right to choose who you are support.
    Aaand, if the war breaks loose, I will be drafted and prolly die in a first combat encounter. Good riddance.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• Banned because a long long time ago in a galaxy far away a fairy died of terminal hemmoroids.

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!

• I ban maishaf cus he's right.

And Ajay, what have you been smoking there, dude ? Ignoring the nazis part which makes no sense, because the neo-nazis would support communism, not fight it, (they went to invade russia, but the communist countries in Europe were the ones on their German side, while these countries aaand russia had extermination camps, while the other side of EU was sheltering the ones who managed to flee) how is the police force keeping "peace" when the president purposedly sent it inside the main plaza where the manifestants were planted, to "clear them out" ? The people did not went out of their place to attack police, the police went into their manifestation to try "remove the problem", but did they think they would clear the people with nobody fighting back ? But after yesterday, the prez replaced the army chief (to place his own pawn there) and the military vowed a national anti-terrorist operation to "restore order", more like subjugate the people who have the right to express their opinions, with real firearms. Apparently the opposers met today with him to get a truce, before they actually start shooting tank shells in their own capital. That's so much BS that it'd be no wonder if the army gets received by civilian fire arms when they try come massacre them, or maybe some actual EU forces to avoid that from happening at all. Sure, after he accused his people of a coup attempt after they resisted the police attack, he'd call the Europeans terrorists for defending the population from his army, but who cares, while the scum is removed. No matter what the reason is, you do NOT send police or army into the people.

Also, Ukraine isn't part of EU just because there are several reasons, like, it's economy and taxation system is not in line with the EU and it will take a long time to resolve those issues, as well as they are dependent on russian oil, where the rest of the countries got secondary sources. Here, our "global crysis" led to 3% tax increase and few more people not really up to work anymore. In "ex" communist countries like from where I come, the crysis is not felt, but know why ? Because it simply doesn't go worse than it was before, the elder's pension keeps decreasing every year like always, goods costs are at EU level while the minimum salary is 1/4th of the EU level, sure, higher prices and lower salaries, not counting that there is a "close time" at 6PM in central parts of the city because of the mafia and other bands that tend to end in fights. It's like in no other old EU country... where I am now, where people are "whining" cus of the global crysis, nobody is having any real famine, even if the whole family has no money income, there's a govermnent help of 400 to 450 € for two years for each work-able member (in my country it's 100€ which is much in local money, but for 6 months) and there are Caritas centers, places where people can get food resources for free, as well as clothes. Not cooked food, actual materials like packs of soy beans and such, which are harder to buy, because nobody is sitting on the streets to not be able to cook, just no jobs. Also, people here party all night when they want, everybody seem to go outside after work, that means, the streets start to get populated afrer 8-9PM.

So, yeah, I went from a non EU (it entered the EU like 2 years ago, and for "secondary" reasons instead of a clean entry, as we didn't pass the inicial economy/anti-corruption tests) to an EU country, the difference is SO flakking BIG. People complain a lot, but that's because they CAN. There'd be a mass depression and suicide if they suddenly lived where I came from, still affected by the past where it had 50 years of russian infestation, even after Russia itself cleaned up from that infestation with their own revolution/civil war. Ukraine had the same bullshit, and they don't want it again. While the president got the old russian palace and 13 other residences (all palace-like) with an entire street created by himself for one of his residences, the people got more salary cuts cus "of the crysis, ya know? We all have to give our shares. Except the government guys, and me, ofc. ". Do you think one gets so rich with a president salary ? ^^ In this side of EU, where I live, a now ex-minister, ex-head of the lawyers is in prison because he got 20 million in his bank he couldn't explain, later found about 20mill more in bank heaven/sweeden accounts and 3 residences including the one where he lived before. His only residence now is a jail box :P For 5 years, but with the known bank accounts and unexplained properties removed, nobody thinks of him anymore, just of the new little corruption cases.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: lol extra info ().

• I ban Mike 'cos if you want to say about WWII, then: Nazis were ultra-right party, and in fact were capitalists. Communists are left. And even now, BOTH RF and Ukraine are not communist anymore... which isn't much better as RF is an oligarchy now. And extermination camps... easily: blame Stalin. The very execution of the idea of the communism went pretty much haywire since Lenin's death. No one can outdo the original.

• I ban Ajay cus communism is a fake idealism ment to control people, I saw that myself...

It's wrong even to it's main core idea... "equality", that everybody is equal. That was pushed hard in the past, where everybody had food cards with which they could buy a dozen eggs, 1L of milk, and such limited numbers of food /week, as well as males got max 3 suits... and such.
    But think about that "everybody equal" idea, how can that system be kept ? Somebody has to keep that system, IF somebody can enforce that on others, it automatically breaks the equality, as that somebody is superior and can actually do whatever he wants. If there is nobody superior, the people will not stay under equality, as there are always those who want more.

So communism is simply not possible. It's just a weak minds control system, which was similar to nazism by then, that's why they sticked together in that part of the history.

Aaanyway, aren't you getting curious that at every news we know, first in the spanish manifestations, then others, now Kiev, you blame everything on "it's the neo-nazis". Do you really believe there are 70 000+ neo nazis fighting there ? Nazis everywhere, huh ? In here, there's just a neo nazi group which is closely watched by the police as they did nothing to be closed down, yet, a bunch of world haters who are not capable of doing anything. Yet, when the little fight happened on the streets and some young radical group set few junk containers on fire, Spain was in the world's attention center "ohmigawd it's so bad it's gonna collapse" complaints, and from your news, it was the neo-nazis too, as you posted here. Pretty weird, wasn't the system here a right party ? :P But yet, in your version of the story, neo-nazis everywhere...

• I ban Mike 'cos, I blame nobody as I don't even care, moreover, I don't say that they're all NNs (I've said "some of those", part of them aka Ukraine Rebel Army - a most radical one, which, though, was active like that since flak-knows-when).
    When some parts of the world slowly fade into chaos, you know what to do. Just be chillin', 'cos the order will eventually come.
    And yes, I agree that the core idea of communism is a paradox and is unreachable. Let it be mulled over by politicians... which I am not, neither am I a philosopher.

Also, this is to NH. Do you know that Sabaton's song "Birds Of War" is probably about Chaos Raptors from WH40K?
    As well as "Panzer Battalion" can actually be about Imperial Guard, with their Baneblades (Super heavy tank), Leman Russes (MBT) and Chimeras (APC).

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Ajay cus, could you reply of what I said in the before-last post ? You ignored everything and only mentioned NNs... what about that ?

• Banning Mike coz. i dont want to interfere with this discussion which i think involve in politic a lot... my eyes rolled when i read your wall of text... anyway, can you make it much simpler next time... hehehehehe...

• I ban NH cus the guys here should be good shooters.

Anyway, Ajay, don't flee from the last question ^^

• I ban Mike because I've sent a message, but the portal fell with 500 internal error and it didn't slipped.
    NNs=Neo-Nazis, this should make things straight for you.

I ban Ajay cus, could you reply of what I said in the before-last post ? You ignored everything and only mentioned NNs... what about that ?

AKA forget about NNs ! That was the least important part of the whole post, and you ignored the whole post and only commented about that. You prolly even believed the movie of "Nazis on the back of the moon" lol, NNs everywhere.

• I ban Mike because

I ban Mike 'cos, I blame nobody as I don't even care

I don't say that they're all NNs (I've said "some of those", part of them aka Ukraine Rebel Army - a most radical one, which, though, was active like that since flak-knows-when).

And

Let it be mulled over by politicians... which I am not, neither am I a philosopher.

• I ban you cus, once again, you mention NNs..

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

forget about NNs !

Read the 99% rest of the stuff of that post which you ignored cus of the damned NNs. Just in case you forgot,

forget about NNs !

So what about that 99% you ignored last 5 posts ? :D