The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike 'cos, while the story itself could be interesting (full of merely a setbacks though), the MMO gameplay just makes it worse. I liked it when it was still an RTS...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus, yea, like the Arthas fall was epicly sad... in the RTS times. WCII I remember ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael, becuase i have WOW and i play it often.
    And Ajay, it will be very good if you can tell me what to do on Metro to get the good ending...
    No wait, i don't want to get busy with this, i will look in the internet....
    But stil if you want, will ve very helpful :)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you cus I sort of enjoyed Metro, it was creepy and kinda realistic to say "I enjoyed", but it was a great game :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos I liked Metro too, especially its stealth elements.
    Also, about WCIII... the fall of Arthas could be epicly sad, but for me it was just spending nearly half of campaign to kill Kel-Thuzad, then Arthas slowly goes nuts, Frostmourne finishes the job and Arthas now spends half of campaign to raise Kel-Thuzad. Then dominoes start to fall... cue Deus Ex Machina aka World Tree and Night Elves.

• I ban you cus, Happy Saint Valentine day ! But I'll be kinda busy today.

Anyway, Ajay, are you sure you aren't also slowly going nuts like Arthas ? :D With all the "dark and negative" thoughts and such :D

• I ban Mike 'cos I'm not sure. My thoughts are less "dark and negative" and more "never my problem" though.

• I ban Mike 'cos, yes, all that talk has reminded me about WarCraft III so I'm gonna play it for the rest of the day. Namely, that part where Arthas rezzes Kel-Thuzad.

• I ban Mike 'cos, yes, and why should there be? May I remind you that I'm an ugly freak?

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Ajay, because:
    Mike

there's no girl in your plans today, huh.

Ajay

yes, and why should there be? May I remind you that I'm an ugly freak

Here is just the same, so i know for what are you talking about.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH because he understands me.
    Also, half of the "good deeds" list is ready:
    [spoiler]
    Every good deed is indicated by a flash.
    First level (Sparta)
    Play guitar after Khan leaves.
    After leaving the room, stop when you hear the talk - two guys talking (one in a wheelchair). Listen to the talk to the end.
    Upon leaving the living area, three guys talking (two of them playing checkers). Listen to the talk.
    Play balalaika in the same room with these three.
    After the firing range, in the kitchen and after it listen to the talks.
    Listen to the communication guys. The talk about swamp base.
    Second Level (Ashes)
    Before exiting to the surface, turn right and find a dead end. There's a note and a flash.
    Keep up with Anna until reaching the impact crater.
    From ruins go left slowly until Anna notices "watchers".
    Third level (Pavel)
    Release prisoners. The button is on the table at the end of the level.
    Fourth Level (Reich)
    At reaching the crowd, listen to the Fuhrer's speech.
    Fifth level
    Do not kill anyone. Non-lethal knockouts (with a knife fingerguard) are NOT counted as kills, but they allow you to loot enemies, so you can quietly knock them all out and loot them - as I always did. There is a flash at the ventilation if you did everything right.
    Sixth Level
    One of the soldiers is beating another. Listen all the talk to the end.
    Same room. Go to the corner and listen how two soldiers are talking about a cool gun.
    Wait as the soldier will go and answer the roll call at the comm, then follow him as he 'll reach the lockers. As he opens a locker and takes the aforementioned gun out of there - knock him out and pick up the gun - it's a Lolife semiautomatic pistol with a silencer and a stock.
    Returning to that room and get up by a ladder. Listen to the talks.
    Sneak to the fridge room without kills. Same rule as earlier, if you knock everyone out, it doesn't count as a kill.
    Following room with enemies - exit via vent hatch. I usually knock everyone out just for loot.
    In the room with water turbines (Also, upon reaching, there's a Tihar in a locker) listen to two guys talking about the hanging.
    Same room, no kills. Well, you know how to use a knife's fingerguard. Also, you can provoke reinforcements call and knock the heavy troopers out too, they have some military grade rounds on them. Also, those two that are hanging Pavel also don't count.
    Seventh Level (Torch)
    Near the lift shaft, burn the cobwebs with a lighter to the left and enter the room.
    When three spider-scorpions jump on the lift, burn them off with a flashlight.
    After a spider attacks Pavel, flashlight it and shoot its belly.
    After Pavel finds a torch, follow him closely 'till the door.
    Eighth level
    A huge tube near the plane's tail. There's a flash and a revolver with stock and long barrel. I never picked it up though: I had assault riffle(Bastard)+shotgun(Ashot w/long barrel and stock)+sniper weapon(Tihar) combo.
    Don't rush to the underway, search a plane tail (There are filters).
    In the underway, search a first room to the right.
    Also there, that room near the exit, where lies a double-barreled and a Nosalis. When you pick up a shotgun, there's a script scene with monster attacking and player character shooting it off.
    When Pavel tells you to wait and let stampeding Watchers to pass, listen to him.
    After the plane until the very Demon encounter, follow Pavel closely.
    Ninth level
    Stop. At. Every. Flakking. Talk. And. Listen. To. The. Flakking. End. Like you really give a flak about them.
    Give a MGR to the beggar. Then listen to his speech and give one more.
    Watch a performance to the end (~10min).
    Tenth level
    When in ventilation, listen to the talk between G.S. and Korbut.
    Eleventh level
    Let one of the guards to get down the ladder and answer the roll call.
    In the next section, in the armory, listen to the talk of two soldiers (they'll be talking about how one day both Red and Nazi blockposts were wiped out by a strange thing... that strange thing being you in Metro 2033)
    In a motor pool, listen to the talk of the soldiers.
    Next section, soldiers are going through a plan check at 4 machines. Following the savings, let them do it till the end. Then their shift will be over and they all leave.
    Another section, listen to two soldiers talking about some cargo.
    On the exiting, listen to the talk at the DShK emplacement.
    Twelfth level (Regina)
    Right room after the germetic gates - get there.
    Another room on the right, to the end of the room (Red light and switch, but be careful, spiderbugs).
    Room to the left after another gates.
    Before the crossroads, switch tracks and run through the wall to the left.
    Next crossroads, check out the wagon to the left.
    Before another wagon, room to the right. Beside flash, the Shambler semiautomatic shotgun lies there.
    Next room to the left, scary as FLAK, but you will find a Valve bolt-action rifle there.
    Next room to the right, 'till the end (there's a corpse).
    Thirteenth level (Bandits)
    Listen to the refugees' stories. Also sell half of your .44 and 12 gauge ammo if it's not Ranger difficulty. If you spare 5,45, sell half of them too, as there's no morality points for not killing the bandits, that means you are weapons free and thus free to loot. I made liberal use of incendiary grenades just for kicks.
    As you hear the female screams, run to the right passage and kill the bandits that are planning to rape her. I reccomend throwing knives, Valve or AK.
    After entering the abandoned station, there's a dead end on the right, check it out.
    At the bandit outpost, save women and children (They're in the bandit boss's room, wrestle him down in a mashing E and... I used incendiary grenade).
    Fourteenth level
    Follow Fisherman's instructions closely.
    Fifteenth level:
    two beggars, give a MGR to each.
    Smoke a shot in the bar.
    Get drunk. After wrecking the bar, return and give 100 MGR to the barman.
    Visit a firing range.
    Win there a teddy bear to give it to a boy not far from here.
    Sixteenth level
    Follow the flags all the way to the plane.
    Seventeenth level
    Visit all the places of saves until Anna notices you, then go straight to the meeting points.
    To be continued...

• I ban Maishaf because there's no need for you to read that long ass spoiler either.
    Thanks for reviving the thread BTW.

• I ban you for mentioning about reviving the thread when it wasn't dead for even 1 entire day :D

• I ban Mike 'cos it still was stagnated for a comparably long time... long enough for me to start reading Sandy Mitchell's novels about WH40k (Ciaphas Cain series).
    And... dammit, it was a long time since I've had an Earl Grey tea. My favorite one, in fact (I can handle any other black tea, but Earl Grey is a top priority for me).

• I ban Mike because clearly, the tea is right up there on the list of things I give a flak about. One of the first things I think. Coffee is close second as I think, as I don't drink it close to the afternoon (most of the time of my activity), but not making a cup at the morning? Heresy.
    Also, have you ever heard about Warhammer 40K setting? At this current moment I have a surge in interest to this subject, though I had surges like that. Though if you will try to do research in this area, handle it with SERIOUS care, as it's where the GRIMDARK term comes from.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you cus Warhammer 40k was fun :D But it seemed kinda simple and short. But it was fun while it lasted :D