The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Well, I ban NH because that's lorewise work of my character... he isn't only mending bridges between Sirius and Coalition, but also between Coalition and Dom'Kavash. Coordinating and assisting groups in Inner Core fighting Great Doms, gathering weaponry and intel.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you, because i think everything is fine now.
    But reallly stop blame yourself for everything you are good guy and good player with good skills, and don't forget that you have frineds here that are care about you :)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH to quote this from Ajay...
    " If you'd been a changeling, I think you would match Celestia or Twilight by your power."

Nobody matches Twilight Sparkle's power.

Anyway guys, from that "lawful neutral chaotic" kinds of list, which one do you think that fits me ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael, because umm... yes little.
    Most of the time i'm True Neutral then Neutral Good and last Neutral Evil, but most True Neutral.
    BTW, i say to OP that now i will be able to play Crossfire again and then in few minutes later i get the new laucher and i try the other settings: FXAA and SMAA don't work, everything else without the standart (because this work fine) don't work properly :(
    And then BAANG, nothing work: cflaucher stop working, just 1 or 2 seconds when i start the laucher :( :( :(

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter: . ().

• I ban NH because I'm going to give new launcher a try.
    As to Mike - I think he is Lawful Good, with his affection to factions that are lawful by alignment (Aeon Illuminate, Protoss, GDI).
    And as to Night Hunter - Neutral Good or True Neutral.
    Actually it looks this way: Good-side commanders and elites are usually Lawful Good, redshirts and not-high officers are Neutral Good, commandos and scouts are Chaotic Good. Explorers and mercenaries have widespread through Lawful, True and Chaotic Neutrals (while Ajay is actually a military officer, in fact almost nobody controls me in Sirius)

Oh, and about "matching Twilight's power". If Flutters is a changeling, just count a number of Flutterfans that power her up with their love.
    While I really doubt about reaching Twilight's power, she will surely match Dark Reign Ion Cannon. Or Celly - Chrysalis proved that it ain't that hard.

BTW I do believe we both made her to sob her heart out. Nice job.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I b-ban Ajay *sob* because I don't mind you both, I'm a-already fine.
    Just... Just I don't k-know what to do...
    I don't want to leave you... but I don't want to get you hurt...

• I ban Flutters because come on, if you are uncomfortable around me, free to leave, there isn't something to miss about me.
    As about me, I'll probably miss you, but I will resort to wandering and let the space wind to wash it all away.

Yes... Space wandering is something that always help me... I haven't called my ship "Stranger" for no reason after all.

• I ban Mike because that's the reason I don't have escape pod on my ship: if it goes down and if emergency warpdrive goes FUBAR, I'm going down with it (Well, it's my character we're talking about... he won't be missed). And that's the other reason for Flutters to GET THE FLAK OUT from it: if stuff gets ugly... I don't want to think about it.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban NH because it seems to be need of even reinstalling CF...