Posts by F. Shy

Mike, could you please take one step away? It's our matters...

Ajay, what the hell.

And who the flak is Foxtrot Sierra?

I ban you for trying to shatter my heart once again. I guess that you haven't given up on trying to rid off of me?

Oh come on...
    I ban Michael to tell Ajay: I know that deep inside you care about me. So I am NOT going to leave you, mister!
    Nor am I going to "reform" you. You aren't that much of a meanie, you, um, ARE kind and nice when you need to be. You are just used that you can't rely on anybody around...

even despite Flutters left me

I ban Ajay because... um... I, well... thought that you, um... dumped me when you said "free to leave".
    But... so you weren't dumping me, that means I can return now? YAY! For sure you missed some kindness...

I b-ban Ajay *sob* because I don't mind you both, I'm a-already fine.
    Just... Just I don't k-know what to do...
    I don't want to leave you... but I don't want to get you hurt...

I ban Michael because... I am EVIL? *sob* How... *sniff* again? Again that?
    I, um... said that before and I say that again: that Gala disaster was *sob* my worst mistake ever! *choked sob* why everyone keeps mentioning that... Will it *sob* ever stop haunting me? Am-am I ever going to *sob* live it down?

And Ajay... *sob* how could you say that I have ill intentions to you? *sniff* I... I just haven't thought about it much! *sob* Forgive me p-please... *sob* Then I'll try to leave you as you are... *sniff* Now sorry, I need to find any corner... *sob*

Um... I ban Ajay because even Discord has nothing against hugs. What's wrong with you, mister?
    Come on, everybody needs a moral support... especially Coalition "Armchair Military" officer that doubles as fighter pilot, that is alone against most of the odds and finds a comforting in the flying through cold and uncaring space, that your character in CF is. And do not look at me with that cold and unforgiving glare... it will not stop me from helping you.
    So if you change your mind, um... just tell me.
    And more: your affiliation doesn't makes you evil by default: and you aren't to blame that a cruel and mean men from your faction left a lot in your history. You aren't a bad Coalitioner, and you haven't even made any wrong decisions. Come on, even Discord was meaner than you, but he is good now.
    And, um... same will be with you. I'll, um, take care about it.

Um... omygosh omygosh what do I do?
    Any bandaids here? I need to check his ribs and hand...
    Oh, Ajay... I, um... ban you for wearing such a fragile armor vest... Um, all Coalition armor vests are that or only ones for non-combat personnel? your ribs are fine... hand is only dislocated... *crack!* now fine. Thank goodness...

Now... where have you got that picture? I was going alone into Everfree that time... Needed to convince couple of nasty animals to keep deep in forest. Um, I don't like to talk about it...

nothing says "You are going to love me!" better than...

Um... We had a deal...
    I ban Ajay for not knowing: anytime he says of me as of cruel psycho, reminds me of these moments or says that he thinks that I hate him, my heart hurts. It, um, isn't anything I can't take, but... I, um... would like you to stop saying that, okay? At least not on intention?

Oh... you might get angry from that... don't be angry please... eep!

Um... I ban Ajay to get some things straight.

If I wasn't afraid of her before, I am now

That was a fan-FICTION. Those guys only wanted to portray me as, um... badass, if you don't mind my language. I am still the same I always was, and, um, I don't hold any superpowers... oh, um, sorry, I do, if "The Stare" counts.
    But I NEVER use "The Stare" on sapient beings if I have another choice. Even if I have to use it, it, um, doesn't means I like it...
    You, um... don't have a reason to fear me... um... I fear you a bit too... Your avatar looks a bit scary...

I ban Ajay, because... Um, I browsed around... You aren't seem to be a meanie in space, um.
    You don't harm other players on purpose, you helped some newbies, you try to don't leave your wingmen behind.
    You are nice, not like you are trying to pretend here, if you don't mind... you won't mind, will you? Please don't get mad at me... *meep*

I ban Ajay, um... because why do you think that loneliness helps? Why you don't want friends? Twilight, um... once said: "Friendship isn't always easy, but it is always worth fighting for".

Um... I ban Michael because... *sob* why people think I'm *sob* dangerous?

First this:

That... um... that was my w-worst moments ever *sob*... I'd *sob* like to, um... forget about that... *sob* pretend that it never happened... *sob* but all around think it was aw-awesome... *sob*

Ab-about that bear.. *sob* Th-that was just a massage...

And that assertiveness *sob* seminar... I *sob* still feel guilt for, um, being so *sob* mean...

Wait... *sob* where he ran to?