The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ajay, to can say to Michael that, if you don't believe on Ajay, you can believe to me. Anybis is verry good guy :)
    .... But you can't know this, because you never get in the game (no offence, but it's true, i see you in game only 1 or 2 times)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter: . ().

• I ban you cus I didn't told he's bad so you say he's good, but I seen him months ago, and seen him for a long whilte too ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban NH because relax, "hape" means non-consensual hugging.
    Note: non-consensual. I take no joy in this. No, really, GET HER! GET HER OFF FROM ME!!!
    *gets released*
    Phew. Well, thanks. *deadpan* I always wanted to learn how does it feels to be sent into a hydraulic press.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• Um... I ban Ajay because even Discord has nothing against hugs. What's wrong with you, mister?
    Come on, everybody needs a moral support... especially Coalition "Armchair Military" officer that doubles as fighter pilot, that is alone against most of the odds and finds a comforting in the flying through cold and uncaring space, that your character in CF is. And do not look at me with that cold and unforgiving glare... it will not stop me from helping you.
    So if you change your mind, um... just tell me.
    And more: your affiliation doesn't makes you evil by default: and you aren't to blame that a cruel and mean men from your faction left a lot in your history. You aren't a bad Coalitioner, and you haven't even made any wrong decisions. Come on, even Discord was meaner than you, but he is good now.
    And, um... same will be with you. I'll, um, take care about it.

Edited once, last by F. Shy: _ ().

• I ban FS because yeah, Discord has nothing against hugs.
    Wait, haven't you just threatened me?
    That is the problem with the reforming. Kindness in my attitude is a rust on my armor: it makes me vulnerable. If kindness takes over, nothing protects me anymore.
    My body isn't tough now, but my jerkass attitude makes up for it. It makes me stronger and better protected, it allows me to not care. You take it from me, I'll have both pathetic body and pathetic attitude. You will turn me to doormat that suffers from everything, and you won't have anybody to blame but YOURSELF.
    If such a things will happen to CF Ajay, he'll lose his fearlessness. It will either make him useless for Coalition (cue "You Have Failed Me For The Last Time" or even "Enemy Mine" moment siding him with Coalition Rouges), or kill him in the first IC battle.
    Worse yet, it can not only make me vulnerable, one of possible outcomes is Face Heel Turn caused by revelation that being good sucks. That means, you will be responsible for making me worse than I was before.
    If that's how do you care about me, I wonder how the flying flak come that you are Element of Kindness. Of course my character would rather look for comforting in cold and uncaring space, at least space doesn't tries to make him vulnerable.

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Ajay, because i allready told you to stop talking that you are the worse pilot ever.
    It have many more players that are much more bad (and i allready told this one too, that i'm one of them and i'm in [CFPD], but this is bad for them, to have unskilled pilot in there group, who can't defend the other players from the pirates. You are not in clan and you have some verry good skills. Me... i don't have nothing (well i have one... SHAME).
    I'm shame for the clan, and i think it will be better if i get off from this duty (anyway I'll be gone from CF for a month and a half.... i will not say why, if someone whant to know just need to ask Forlon)
    So... i say you again, think about for this Ajay.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH because it was ain't about my pilot skills... this:

would be enough proof even for me (and that was Dom'Setek wing which usually KILLS me).

It was about my behavior, about me pretending to be evil jerkass.
    "Jerkass" part is true, but I am more Neutral than Evil by alignment. Like Han Solo from SW. And here comes "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Rephrasing: "If he ain't evil, don't reform him".

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Michael because... I am EVIL? *sob* How... *sniff* again? Again that?
    I, um... said that before and I say that again: that Gala disaster was *sob* my worst mistake ever! *choked sob* why everyone keeps mentioning that... Will it *sob* ever stop haunting me? Am-am I ever going to *sob* live it down?

And Ajay... *sob* how could you say that I have ill intentions to you? *sniff* I... I just haven't thought about it much! *sob* Forgive me p-please... *sob* Then I'll try to leave you as you are... *sniff* Now sorry, I need to find any corner... *sob*

• Well, I ban Mike because I try to keep CF Ajay Chaotic Neutral. As example - Han Solo, or Jack Sparrow.

And Flutters... I am terribly sorry to say that, but the things you did at that Gala would barely be forgotten. Some people *cough* even call BATTLESHIPS after it. But don't worry, nobody blames you. A lot of people loves you, so... relax. If you'd been a changeling, I think you would match Celestia or Twilight by your power.
    Well, Mike, you could guess that Flutters would get sad of the mentioning of the Flutterrage, couldn't you? Actually there IS a reason why she is afraid of her shadow - she is afraid of THIS.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• Well, I am bad pilot in PvP, but I wouldn't say that in regards of PvE...
    I've mastered Basilisk to nice levels, I am capable of above-average navigation (remembering where jumpholes/jumpgates are), and I have average leading skills.
    At least I am TRYING to be good leader when I have to lead.
    Story-wise, Ajay is counted as one of worst fighter pilots because he ISN'T a qualified fighter pilot. He began as a non-combat officer, but sh*t happened and here he is in Sirius, lost and determined to return home... in which he succeeded, and the rest is pretty much known.

And don't YOU dare to say that YOU are the worst pilot ever too. I saw you flying in IC with a couple percents of hull, and you SURVIVED to reach a repair buoy. You haven't used bots that time.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Ajay, because... well yes in IC i'm good (sometimes) but in PVP i'm verry bad.
    So i really think to get off from the clan, because it's really a shame that i can't protect the players from the pirates.
    Anybis is verry good in PVP so if he want he can go to my place in the [CFPD].
    BTW, when you lead a group you are good, i can tell you that :)

• I ban NH because that's why I ain't in any clan yet.
    Among a lot of other reasons like being a loner or having whole pack of chars to delete. Including chars that have cloaking device, like primary or battleships.
    (Funny: I am a loner, but I rarely fly alone in IC. Maybe because I ain't a stupid loner and I know my chances.)

• I ban Ajay, because you don't fly alone in IC, because for there is need group to can hadle with them, but when i see you i ask you if you want to hunt just, because i like to hunt with you (i ask like that and Anybis, but with him we don't hunt verry often just because he have some work to do). But the best fights for me was with Azimut, for me he is my Master i respect him more that every other player (well on first place is OP, then is Azimut).....no ofeence right, you are my friend too (but i'm not sure if i'm friend of you).
    So i don't fly with you there because i need help (well i'm bad there adn i can't fight them alone, but if it don't have players there i just don't hunt) i fly with you because i just like your company :)
    Thats all.
    Hunter out.

• I ban NH because no offense taken. Yeah, I like to hunt with Azimut too, and I am glad to hear that you like my company - that means I am doing my work right, keeping guys in the group in a good mood and don't letting them down. That's my duty to some degree afterall :)

• I ban you AJAY, because now we are talking something good.
    See even if you don't care about the other players that don't mean that they don't care about you and don't want to be in group with you, and don't mean that you have to be only with russian guys in group.
    But from what i understand is that your RP is more in IC to help to other players (i respact that ) :)