The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus I will be back, but it's probably gonna be after the summer... and I'd guess some rare visit from time to time.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike K then, gotta keep this thread up...
    For sure he won't miss me. Not that I 'd gave a flak...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban you cus I got a message from Fluttershy, through Twily, she's missing you and wish to posts here with you... if you don't mind.

Since she's not into the lifeless objects communications, she actually needs you to make her an account.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because LOLWUT?
    Hmm. I doubt that she misses me...

Honesty? I ain't that much into MLP recently, got some more things to be interested into, like Metro Last Light. Or Crossfire. Kinda thinking what will next chapter be about.

Oh, and I ain't good in keeping fake accounts. Especially Fluttershy's one since I barely have something common with her in my personality.
    And don't show her this spoiler pls...

Offtopic: I've signed up to Irkutsk State University, Physics Department, Radiophysics branch. There are chances of me becoming scientist after that...

P.S.Saw a character named "Butterscotch" in CF recently.

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I, um... ban Michael for not telling Twilight that this guy she, um, told me about is, um, such a meanie... If that's okay with you.

• I ban you because if he was really that mean, he'd say he bans you for being so F**(king) Shy after your nick being F. Shy :D

btw

• OH SNAP
    No time to ban, I need to run (rhymes lol) 'cos else I'm *C3P-O voice* DOOMED!
    (Not that I want to live, Coalition might yet need me!)
    Why I'm doomed? Well, 'Shy wrestled the flak out of a frikkin' BEAR in S02E03, she'd KILLED me in no-time without even noticing! And Beware the Quiet Ones, don't forget!

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban you cus there is no such thing... "Hispania" is the closest thing and that's ancient history.

Right now it's Spain :P

• Um... I ban Michael because... *sob* why people think I'm *sob* dangerous?

First this:

That... um... that was my w-worst moments ever *sob*... I'd *sob* like to, um... forget about that... *sob* pretend that it never happened... *sob* but all around think it was aw-awesome... *sob*

Ab-about that bear.. *sob* Th-that was just a massage...

And that assertiveness *sob* seminar... I *sob* still feel guilt for, um, being so *sob* mean...

Wait... *sob* where he ran to?

• I ban you for not telling FShy to get over/past the past, and live in the present, and such, you're an expert in that.

• I ban you because she knows all that, just that she's still careful with the others around her, and worrying for them, as she cares about them all.

• I ban you because you're right, like half of the times... it's interesting how when two people who are always right meet eachother, if they are truly always right, both of them loose that skill, and halfen their chances of being right :D It's true you can mathematelize everything.

• *Cloaking sound*
    *Peeks from the corner*
    Phew, it's clear.
    I ban Mike because she seem to tried to tell that she didn't meant all those "Beware the quiet ones" moments.
    Mhm. I am totally NOT buying it...
    Oh, Twilight, and that's right to get over the past... Same applies to you BTW, because...

HAAAAI GUUUUUUURLLLLLZ

Yeah, I remember that as well. What have you took that time, if it isn't secret? 'Cause Coalition issue painkillers have already made me tolerant to them...
    J/K, I don't blame you (Anyway it's a Pinkie who is a druggie, not you)... we all have freak outs. Same goes to Fluttershy I guess, gotta apologize to her...
    (I'll need to apologize twice because I've avoided her KNOWING that it will remind her that she'll never live down those moments. Thrice because I knew that it will make her sad. And fourth time because I am big dumb meanie who did it ON PURPOSE. Fifth time for that despite being a meanie, I don't want to change myself. Sixth time for that her trick "Acquiring something I don't want to loose" she used on DIscord won't work on me: my loneliness sometimes helps me)

P.S. Most of Flutter's songs in original MLP are gross.

Edited 5 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban Mike because yes, and what now?
    Going to reform me? Right, it MIGHT work. It WILL work. But it will only make things worse for me.