The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because how is Twilight's darker side related to excuse for a player that doesn't even knows how to get money for a good ship?
    (Another one thankfully had Shadowblade... He had chances!)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus TS had to see with me, not with you. I'm the one with her, in another universe :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I've been officialy released from my school.
    When everyone headed to the scene after graduation ceremony to take a photo, I've headed to my mom and said: "Gettin' the hell out, I'm done here". Just as planned: I won't have to attend their party. Just as planned, there won't be me on our class graduation photo.
    Now I am listening to Rammstein and playing Metro: Last Light.

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban NH cus, I guess you mean online here on the forum, including the part that I show as Online until the account times out.

If you saw me on the server, it was an impostor.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus I'm not gone...

But I will actually have to go in a vacation next month, so that will kill my activity :D Not a pleasure trip... also, there is no internet in where I will stay, but it's of my family, so... it will work... maybe I get here with the phone if I find a way with no actual internet service xD

BTW I'm not sure I get the new Thanking representation... Ajay has 38% thanks, I have 300% thanx (the max ? ) and weird stuff.... or maybe it's just a bug due to too many thanx pages ?

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban Mike because maybe I will play CF tomorrow.

Finished Last Light, but still got a shitty ending. Considering redoing it.

Anyway, gonna check FimFiction - haven't been there for a while and I need something to read, urgently!

(Yeah, Twi, that's not only you who can't live without reading!)

Then I'm

• I ban you cus that means you got phone wire/cable connection, it seems to work that way... it runs better starting on the late afternoon.

• I ban Mike because it's raining outside so I'll stay at home... ...and it's good because maybe I will have a time to check out some fanfics :)

• I ban Mike because depends of what do you mean "anymore".
    If "anymore" means "till I won't return from vacation" then good luck.
    If "anymore" means NEVER EVER, then... I'll have to keep life in this thread all by myself...

Anyway, I will miss you.

• I ban Ajay, because Michael will miss me a lot if he don't come back anymore
    BTW Mike, my internet is from phone how you allready say, but with other sites is good all the day, but...... nevermind.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.