The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• They are forgotten, so I forgot them, and now I ban you for being one.

Old and crappy buildings/stuff :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you, because there is nothing more satisfying than smash enemy with 100-200 old Tick Tanks...
    Actually, since mission 3 in campaign victory involves Sidewinder ground-attack planes.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus so much balance is unrealistic... it's just made for multiplayer purposes. Even the total aliens have the same structure, weak unit types and stuff than the human factions, and they never even met before to copy eachother.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because I mentioned campaign.
    For sure there is another way to destroy the enemy, but is is more fun to overzerg them...
    Especially if it involves Sidewinders. Especially if they are equipped with Gas Dusters (spray a tiberium corrosive gas over the area, better over enemy infantry... you understand why).

• I ban you cus anti jew has nothing to do with christianism (Jesus), the jews are shouting ahmaad ackbar !!!! and praise Alah, in Koran and other muslim/whatever stuff, but not Jesus.

Probably it has something to see with the part where Jesus said there will be no rock standing over rock in that Arab country. It's pretty much normal not to praise something that told the land you live will be fully destroyed and dead.

Jesus was Jewish bruh...

I ban you for misinterpreting Anti-jew

• I know Jesus was around there up to telling that land will stop existing at some time. But I saw no jewis or arab religion which praises Jesus and his father as god.

I ban you cus I don't need to say every detail about everything to speak with Ajay :P

• I ban you because I had just noticed this:

Please, explain me, how can you get a wingmate on Saber in Starlancer :)

• No, I ban you cus when the Devs do it, it's not called cheating :D They use their dev tools to do stuff easely.

• I ban you because in FL Crossfire I am the worst pilot in the whole galaxy :)

• I ban you cus that's false, all Coalition pilots are the worst pilot in the galaxy ^^ Even with 6 level 10 weapons and a dozen of missle launchers on the capital ships, they get killed. But the worst part is that you didn't notice my beforelast post here was downrated by a hater.

• I ban you because basically all of the NPC pilots are bad... Only reason your beloved Juni didn't got killed is because she's a cheater :P
    I actually meant that I am the worst player pilot in CF. I am, um, even worse than NPCs...
    And... what post was downrated, and by whom?

Edited once, last by Ajay: Um, flak reasons. ().

• I ban you cus Juni does not uses cheats, it's just that the universe protects her ^^
    And about that, you can see that when you rate the post :P

• I ban you, because you seem to want me to, um, uprate your post...

• I ban you cus I didn't lie about anything to trick you or so.
    Just that I can't mention names :D
    :rolleyes: