The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you for being a worthless traitor, DKs are on OUR side, trying to save OUR galaxy, n00b

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you, because you are better to say it to THEM when they started to fire at me and at my frendlies.
    Or flaming the ship is a new way to say hello?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• We, the Alliance were always cool with them.

Your guys were just too violent, so they had to "intervene".

I ban you for going into their space without activating the Ancient IFF (Friend or Foe Tag).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Okay... in the name of Kane and Brotherhood of Nod I raise this thread again and ban Michael for not doing this before me.

• Okay... in the name of Kane and Brotherhood of Nod I raise this thread again and ban Michael for not doing this before me.

Are you always on the psycho's side ?

Before Coalition, now NOD, then ?

@Rafi, I ban you because you had to come back to life in just 3 days, like Jesus, not 2 months...

• I ban you cus anti jew has nothing to do with christianism (Jesus), the jews are shouting ahmaad ackbar !!!! and praise Alah, in Koran and other muslim/whatever stuff, but not Jesus.

Probably it has something to see with the part where Jesus said there will be no rock standing over rock in that Arab country. It's pretty much normal not to praise something that told the land you live will be fully destroyed and dead.

• I ban Mike, because If I was totally evil, I would be on the SCRIN side.
    And BTW, Nod are badass. And my nickname, Ajay, was the name of Nod character (Even though someone could think that's Ajay->AJ->Applejack)

• I ban you because Scrin are not evil, they just needed the Tiberium to survive, they were depending on it to do anything, even their attacks were based on it. Just like fighting for water. That's why the best way was NOT using the Tiberium Bomb at the end of the story :D

NOD are the psycho attention needed guys, who don't know how to speak, just kill like freaks, uselessly.

Badass is a different thing... good guys can also be badass, but not actually "bad" :D

• I ban you, because Kane wasn't bad then too. He just wanted to GTFO from this planet.
    Lolz, I even understand him. To get stuck on here for a TWO THOUSAND YEARS (maybe even more)... I think everyone would freak out.

Edited once, last by Ajay: f... reasons ().

• I ban you because he chosen to live that long by putting shit into him, if he got enough of living then he should get himself killed instead of sending his "brothers" to death, killing his "children" (the normal population), and launching nukes.

freaks