The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you Michael for having no imagination

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I ban u Mike because TOOLS/SWAT TOOLBAR dont work on my FF 8.0

• I ban you Husker because you cops control Custodian >:( for me X system to NY is Alaska -> Mindpoint Rift -> Wanderer`s Pond -> NY -_-

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I ban you Bond for posting before me,

and I also ban Husker for not reading.

The CF/Swat toolbar works perfectly on FF 8 and FF9 ( Final Fantasy 9 hmm...), it just deactivates any add on when you start it, but I even got a starting page before the FF where it had by default to "save" and keep using that toolbar.

So try it again Husker, I'm on ff 8 now and using the toolbar :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban for Mike for CrossFire ToolBar ... now works. Just deactivated all plugins + install CFTools + activate all plugins.

+ means exit FF

• I ban Husker again for not doing it well to keep the toolbar...

I kept the toolbar so it works on any browser which has toolbar add-ons feature. Even Chrome beta ^^ Just that, on some browsers like the retarded IE, the animated button logos aren't animated... and certain issue about transparency(which are fixed).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Seqan for killing over 63 000 aliens. Supreme court od United Doms found you guilty. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I ban all SA , Michael ,Gunny , Grand ,Pinky, Crysis and all the player who dont play any more. maybe not arrow and forlon I saw them few days ago.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• I ban Thom for failing the game, you can't miss the one before you...

and I also ban Shocky for failing the alien kills counter. It's nearly hitting 66000 now :D

• I ban Michael for attempting to ban Thom for whatever reason. :bcool:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf