The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban myself to show the people its exciting being in the danger zone, dont worry about posting here !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, banning myself as if this thread that keeps me around wont be as active anymore, I won't be around either.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban NH 'cos I originally didn't want to bother but since you're here, I'll just drop it. "The end of an era is here..."

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus thats what many said in their first year here :D

Only few can still say that.

Except OP, he doesn't need to say that, you can call him God xD If he's not here, there's no here for us to be at. Omnipresent :D

• while thread is alive

I ban Michael 'cos this thread is like Kane: it died several times yet it didn't stick.

Though with its activity it is more similar to Ms. Windrunner the middle.

• I ban DZ 'cos, this guy:

The leader of the Brotherhood of Nod, one heck of a magnificent bastard and flak-knows-whatever-else (not even aliens know sh*t about him while he played them for chumps), appears in C&C games.
    Basically; in first game GDI killed him with a freaking Ion Cannon... and it didn't stick.
    In the second game he was ran through with a bayonet... and it didn't stick.
    In the third game they tried to do the Ion Cannon trick again... he was back couple of missions later.
    In the fourth game GDI was rid of him only because he achieved his long-time goal and flakked off.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban LRMK 'cos, if there is anything to thank EA for it's for the simple fact that Kane, in the end, got what he wanted. It's as if they decided he's done with dying.

• I ban DZ 'cos, basically to get the flak out from Earth to destination left unmentioned.
    To do this he caused three world wars while the planet was infested by Tiberium (though he made possible to control it after the third), ensuring that aliens will arrive during the third and build a portal for him. While he played nearly everybody for a chump he did take his followers with him upon Ascension.

• I ban DZ 'cos IIRC Emperor: Battle For Dune and Command & Conquer were developed by Westwood before it fell apart, so they might be played by the same person, Joe Kucan.
    Also Atreides soundtrack of E:BFD was composed by the same person behind most of C&C Soundtrack (including Act On Instinct and Hell March), the Frank Klepacki.
    My most favorite E:BFD tracks are by David Arkenstone though: