The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus its nice to know what he's talking about tho. That heartfire or so game, no idea.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael because I really thought this thread would never get this slow.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban Ringotwin 'cos and here it goes up.
    P.S. Just finished a final GDI mission of Tiberian Sun Firestorm, got a huge dose of nostalgia.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban ajay cus why are you talking now ? You was one to push it down in the first place :P

@Ring, it happens when everybody takes "breaks" from a place.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos, technically I just didn't bother to keep it up.
    Result is still the same though.

• Banned Michael because. it's almost break time again - enjoy the week-end.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban you cus maybe break from all other "spam" threads too not just this one :P Least here one cud have a decent talk not just put numbers.

• I ban you cause numbers are good too and I know like em especially the prime numbers.

• I ban ringotwin 'cos, and nobody noticed that Cancer sign trick I pulled out.

• I ban you cause where is it ? Gotta go play cards now see ya.

• Well I did notice that 69 on the side actually the number was good m8 :) so no matter I ban you because I won the card game, now they don't want to play against me right away, so here I am back again.

Counting with pic needs a posting.